𝟬𝟴

𝐬𝐧 ; 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 — 𝐈 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐟𝐬 😣

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Looking down at my shackled ankles and wrist - I was being guarded by one officer.

Here I was attending my brothers funeral — sum I never seen coming.

I remember when King called me and told me Tamarion died — but I had to laugh it off cause I couldn't believe no shit like that.

Not my brother, no way.

King wasn't laughing on the other line, indicating he was serious.

I remember dropping the phone and collasping to the ground — I cried for days, trynna figure out why? Out of everybody in the world — why him? He was only 22 years old and his life was just getting started.

No more jail calls — no more visits; all I got to look forward to is letters and pictures he sent of the family.

I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I would never be able to hug my brother again, I would never be able to hear his laugh or see him and the babies play.

Only thing I had left was my memory and pictures — sum I didn't see myself having to worry about no time soon.

It seems as though — I was the reason for this. My father found out there was evidence out there and he put a hit out on anybody who knew sum..

Only reason I knew this cause shortly after Tamarion's death, my pops got in contact with Lundyn and then Lundyn let King know and this where we at.

A place I ain't expect to be.

I couldn't even lift my head up if I tried — I was destroyed, beyond broken.

My fucking brother dawg.

I could hear, "Gangsta Lean" playing on the speakers; I swear I almost couldn't make it the rest of the way.

The officer kept a tight grip around my chains as I walked up to my brothers burial.

Looking up slowly — my eyes caught Lundyn first. She was carrying Phats and her cheeks and nose were extremely red.

Averting my eyes to Kam — she held onto King who kept a tight grip on her as tears fell down his cheeks.

I ain't never seen my folks so broken; Taaliyah was being held by Xaria while her two boys stood at her side.

You could hear the heartbreak in Kam's tears; they were heart shattering.

Looking over at Grandma Angela, she was wiping her face and nose with a napkin as she leaned on Lundyn.

My eyes flickered over to Jessiah who had my lil brother in her arms, he seen me and his eyes got wide.

"Can I go over there with my family," I questioned the CO and he nodded, following me over to them.