𝟭𝟴

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Uncle," my niece Tay screamed once she seen me.

I put Bella down and she ran off, tossing herself on her back and falling asleep.

I bent down to Tay's level and picked her up, kissing all over her chubby cheeks.

She giggled, "miss tew."

"I missed you too, where mommy?"

"In her room." She replied in her baby voice and I nodded before making my way down the hall.

"Kam," I spoke through the closed door, being sure to knock first.

Silence.

"Kamani?" I called again and still no answer.

She probably sleep, so I slowly opened the door. I frowned up my face once I seen that Kamani wasn't in her bed.

I walked in fully and started looking around.. still nothing.

I checked in the closet, under the bed.. shit, everywhere.

Getting frustrated, I sighed and went into her hallway bathroom.

"Kam," I knocked before entering.

Silence.

"Tay tay, you sure mommy here?" I questioned and she chewed on her bottom lip and then nodded her hair.

"Shikken nuggets." She spoke up and I seen a plate sitting at the table.

I put my hand over my face and made my way into the bathroom.

Scrunching up my face, I felt water beneath my feet.

Slowly I opened my eyes and in an instant, they landed on Kamani.

She was fully clothed, basically drowning and the tub was filled with her blood.

I went into save mode and grabbed her out of the tub, soaking wet.

I felt her neck for a pulse, I made a face once I felt how weak it is.

Checking her body for where the blood was coming from, I noticed deep gashes on both her wrist.

Shit Kam, what did you do?

I quickly grabbed some gauze from underneath the sink and covered the wounds, then carried her out of the bathroom.

"Tay come on," I called for her to follow.

She dropped her plate of nuggets once she seen her mom lifeless in my arms.

"Mommy!" She yelled.

"Come on princess, we gotta get mommy help." I told her and she ran behind me as I put her mom in my front seat.