𝟭𝟵

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ion see why this girl is still trynna beef with me," I mumbled to myself as I read over Namir's smut bag, Brianna's DM.

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐱𝐨_
𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖭𝗎𝗌𝗄𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗈𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖨'𝗆 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗉.

"Who that?" Namir questioned as he leaned over my shoulder and read the message.

"Your bitch."

He made a face, "not my bitch, you wanna go beat her up, cause we can?"

"Can I fuck you up too? Cause you the same nigga that was fuckin on her." I mugged him and he got quiet.

I stood to my feet, ion know what came over me but I punched Namir directly in his jaw.

He looked at me shocked as he held onto his cheek.

"I deserved that," he mumbled, looking down.

Everything I been through with him ... this shit just doesn't sit right wimmie.

I got in front of him and started fucking him up, hitting everywhere I could and he didn't once stop me.

He just let me beat his ass.

I was so hurt bro .. from everything and all I wanted was for this shit to fade.

I love Namir's dumb, good dick having ass ... but boy I can't stand him.

I punched him one good time in his mouth and watched as his lip split.

This triggered him cause he stood up and restrained me.

"Stop," he spoke to me.

I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong, so I just broke down crying.

We both slid down the wall of the room and he pulled me into his lap.

I just cried .. everything was hitting me from other the years.