𝟮𝟬

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟑 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I know I said you can move in, but damn where all this shit come from?" Namir questioned me as he brought in the last of my bags.

"Most of it is your daughters stuff, so don't even." I rolled my eyes and started unpacking cause I didn't have anything better to do.

The girls were staying over at King and Xar's house since Kam was way too tired to look after her, totally understand being that she was almost 8 months pregnant.

[ ion know how far she is — so 8 months it is. ]

8 months without Tamarion, shit still doesn't seem real.

"You know I love you right," Namir came into view and pulled me into his arms.

I looked up at him, "I know you tell me everyday," I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Go head and relax, I'll put everything away. You been moving all day, I know you tired." He told me as he kissed my forehead.

"Are you sure?" I inquired cause it was a lot to unpack.

After my grandma's heart attack I was afraid to leave her because like .. what else could happen while I'm not there?

But she insisted I'd get out of her house; I gotta family and I need to be in one area with them .. so I finally decided to move in with Namir.

We are taking the relationship day by day, he hasn't fucked up .. but who knows how long that'll last?

"Yeah, go cook or sum." He smirked and I nodded before walking off.

I went straight to the couch and Bella jumped up with me and we cuddled as I scrolled through Netflix looking for sum to watch.

Never no good shit on here.

After mindlessly looking; I decided to finish watching Shameless. I was on S8 and slightly behind.

____

Its been over 2 hours since Namir started unpacked so I stood up to go check on him.

Bella was fast asleep and I was now on season 9.

Getting up; I made my way to the room and smirked once I seen Namir knocked out cold with a blunt stickung out his mouth.