𝟭𝟬

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟏 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Rubbing my hands over my 5 month pregnant belly, I sighed deeply looking at all the people at Namir's trial.

Some faces were unfamiliar and some I've seen all before.

I laughed a lil seeing girly from the mall was in here with her ratchet ass, ghetto friends.

Kam noticed and scrunched up her face.

"The fuck, why is she here?" Kam questioned me as we looked over at ole girl who had a smirk on her face.

"Must got sum going on with him after all — especially since she's bold enough to show up at his trial." I expressed, shrugging my shoulders.

Definitely was a little hurt — but technically Namir and I were no longer a couple and if he found some comfort in somebody else then so be it.

All I know is when I start doing my own thing after I drop this baby — ion wanna hear nun he got to say.

"You all may be seated," The judge spoke up making us all sit down and wait and see what was going to happen.

Namir's Lawyer, Nadia Vasquez had everything she needed to get Namir's murder charge dropped. I just hoped it was enough, his daughter was missing him like crazy and our unborn little girl deserves to meet her daddy — and not behind bars.

"Miss Vasquez, it seems as you've come
up with newfound evidence that would be essential in Mr.Bowman's case?" The Judge looked over at Nadia with a unreadable expression on her face.

"Yes your honor, I have evidence proving the deceased's lover was the one behind her murder."

"Very well then, please present the evidence."

____

After a long trial — the jury had finally come to their decision.

I held onto Kam's hand as tight as I could — afraid of what the Jury would say.

"Has the jury reached their verdict?"

A tall, white white woman stood up, "we have your honor, on the charge of murder in the first degree we find the defendant not guilty."