Chapter 3: Realization

(Chat POV)

"I would... try to prove to her that I'm her man. I'm the guy who's there for her when she's hurt, when she's sad, when she's happy and when she's mad. I truly, TRULY love her, I can't get her out of my head." I say with sincerity in my voice.

"I think you made the right decision, Chat" she says looking over at me. My ring starts beeping. "Well Purrincess, that's my signal to go." I say kissing her hand. And with that I jump away.

(Marinette POV)

He just kissed my hand. WAIT! WAIT, Wait, wait! I never act like this when I'm Ladybug. My face is start to warm up. AGH! I'm in love with him! What about Adrien? "Adrien! That's it! I go talk to him!" I tell Tikki, who just looks at me. "Tikki, Spots On!" 

Huh? Why is Chat going into Adrien's room? I go over to jump in and I see Chat detransform into- OH. MY. GOD.I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID! BUT I'M HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME! Oh no, what do I tell Chat?

And with that I leave the Agreste property. I get back home and flop onto my bed face down. "TIKKI! What am I  supposed to tell Chat? What?(Insert Copycat scene 'Hey, hot stuff, this is Marinette. I'd ask you on a date to a movie, but I've got such a crazy crush on you that the only way I can talk to you without foaming at the mouth is over this stupid phone.' Pretty ridiculous, right?) 'Hi, Chat, or wait should I say Adrien, how are you doing today?' UGH! I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so MUCH deep shit right now, Tikki." I say into my pillow. "And I kissed him TOO! UGH!" 

(The next day)

Just breathe Marinette, you can do this. All you have to do is avoid him, simple easy. I think walking up the steps to school. And who do I see first, freaking Adrien Agreste! OKAY! NEVERMIND! Just run past and go to class. "Hey Mari-" Adrien starts saying but I just run past him and everyone else to class. 

Cliffhanger! What do you think happens next? Type it in the comments below!😺

Bug Out! 🐞