Chapter 6: Finally?

Recap

"That I finally fell for you." 

(Chat/Adrien POV)

"F-finally? I did it? Is that what you're telling me? That I finally made you fall for me? That I made your heart beat for me finally?" I say with a huge smile. She smiles at me and giggles. "Yes, you, silly kitty." she says in a heartfelt way. I come in for a kiss and she puts her finger on my mouth and stops me there. "Nope." she says with a grin. "Well, I wouldn't be doing this if you hadn't told me that you didn't fall for me. So in the end, it's your problem, because I'm going to be trying to kiss you now." I say, smirking at her. "Oh? It's MY problem?" she says teasingly, "Because I could've sworn that you were the one that started it." 

Later

"So, will I ever get to know who you are, Bugaboo?" I say, earning a glare that says, Don't call me Bugaboo. "I have different ways it could all turn out. Option 1: I tell you my identity, Option 2: You guess my identity, or the one I think is fair, Option 3:  You accidentally discover my identity like I did with yours." she says. Before I respond, my ring starts beeping and so do her earrings. "OR I could just stay and see who you are." I say with a smirk on my face. "No. I have to go, Kitty. Bye!" she says starting to walk away, but before she gets too far, I grab her wrist, pull her towards me, and kiss her. "Goodnight, M'ladybug." I say while she just stands there frozen.