Chapter 12: The Date

Previously

Hand her the bouquet, Adrien.

(Marinette/Ladybug POV)

I think I may have broken him. Ok, here's that one Mary Poppins quote. 

"Close your mouth, Adrien. We aren't codfish." I say, while walking out and closing the door. With that he snaps out of his trance. " Sorry, you just look really beautiful in that dress. Here these are for you." he says giving me a bouquet.

" he says giving me a bouquet

"Thanks, Kitty." I say before inviting him in while I put the flowers in a vase in my room. "So, shall we get going, M'lady?" he asks me. "We can, Kitty." I say. We get into his limo and pull up at a restaurant that looks like it costs a lot of money. "Adrien." I say, looking at him with a look that 'seriously?'. "I know, I know. You're going to say that having a cute little date on a rooftop would be cute and I didn't need to take us to probably the most expensive restaurant in Paris. But, M'lady, this is Bella Notte." he says to me before I get the chance to even reprimand him. "Wait, isn't Bella Notte the Lady and the Tramp themed restaurant that's really, like extremely hard to get into?" I ask with wide eyes. "Yep and I even got us a very special spot." he says getting out of the car. Just as I was about to open the door, Adrien, being the gentlemen he is, opens it. "Here you go, M'lady. By the way, you look beautiful in your Lady outfit. That's when I realize we're supposed to be Lady and the Tramp. We walk in and a waiter comes up to us. Adrien tells him something. He nods and takes us to the stairs and walks us up. When we get to the room I'm awestruck. It looks like we just got to the outside of Tony's restaurant, like in the movie. There's even a place where the cement is wet, it looks. "Adrien, it's beautiful. I will be SO excited if we get to leave our handprints in the cement, like they do in Lady and the Tramp." I say while we sit down. He knows that my favorite Disney movie is Lady and the Tramp, so of course, he takes me to the restaurant.

1 hour later

We just finished the spaghetti. (What a coincidence at a Lady and the Tramp restaurant.) Here's my favorite part about it, it actually happened. We actually kissed while eating a piece of spaghetti, how ironic. I look over at him and I see how he's looking at me, with love and hearts in his eyes. "Before we leave, here's another thing." he says while walking away and coming back with the wet cement in the shape of a heart. "Here put your hand in." he says. I do as he said, and place my hand into the cement. I see Adrien place in his hand too. We both take our hands out and I write our initials and the date in the cement. "Thank you, Kitty." I say as we get back into his limo. "I never told you but look inside your locket." he says. I look at him confused but grab my necklace anyway. 

This is what I see:

The Adrienette side:

The Ladynoir side:

"Cat. It's beautiful! Thank you so much!" I say with tears in my eyes before kissing him. "It's nothing just a reminder of our love." he says after the kiss, "But I'm happy it makes you happy." "Of course it makes me happy, you stupid cat!" I say before smacking his arm. "Meowch! M'lady just hit me." he says. I'm too happy to yell at him for his stupid pun. When we get to my house, Adrien gets out of the car and comes over to my side, opens the door, and tries to help me out. But me being me, I push his hand away and get out by myself. "I should've known you would have done that, M'lady" he says after chuckling at what I did, "Will I get to see you later?" I simply nod and kiss him quick on the cheek before running to the front door, before being stopped by Adrian grabbing my wrist, pulling me towards him and kissing me with one of the "Marinette turns to a puddle of goo" kisses.