Author's Note

Good morning or evening, whatever time it is for you. I would love to begin this book by thanking every individual that has taken his/her time to read this book. Its my first attempt at actually completing one of the many stories I have been working on for a very long time. As every human is not perfect, I would love it if any error could be pointed out to me in the comment section so I could implement the appropriate change in order to make this book as smooth and flawless as it can be for every reader on this platform.

I know, some of you might be like, oh stop with all this grammar and start the book already, or maybe some people even decided to skip this authors note and start with the story, whichever it is, I just want to thank you for taking your time to add this book to your library as it really means a lot to me.

If you enjoy the book, dont forget to vote and leave a comment. If you have any issues with the book, leave a comment in the comment section, if you need an explanation of some words or terms used in the book, send me a private message, I would ensure to look into it. Enjoy the book, stay safe, and stay blessed.

Yours Sincerely,

the_writer299.

💯💯💯