AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you to everybody who has gotten this far, I am glad that you haven't given up on the book just yet. I am also very sorry that the book isn't as long as you expected, sorry it's not that ten paged thriller novel you were looking for. I am just using the first chapters of the book to introduce the main characters of the novel so everyone can get an idea of how their day is and what kind of thoughts go through their heads, as well as a careful insight into their personality.

When I am done with all of this, I promise to try my best to elongate each forthcoming chapter as much as possible and at the same time, ensure I maintain the quick pace of the book without making the story seem to lag and eventually boring.

Once again, I would like to thank everyone who has read the book, voted, commented and shared "It all began in 2020" to their friends and family. It really means a lot to me, and I would really appreciate it if everyone voted on each chapter and commented on the book, it helps the book get noticed more easily and gives it a stand in the rankings, if that makes any sense.

Oh well, thank you for reading this far, and I hope you have been enjoying this book. Feel free to drop your thoughts in the comment section and any criticism you might have; I am open to all. Once again, stay safe and stay blessed.

Here is your Chapter 6😉