the aftermath

"Guys guys!" Ozzy called to the dancers who were warming up in the middle of the studio. Everyone rolled their eyes and turned their attention to him. "Noarper are coming, I repeat Noarper are coming."

Since everyone heard about their date, they had been wanting to talk to Noah and Harper, or Noarper as they now called them, about it. They wanted to know all the details. As soon as the pair entered studio A sipping on their milkshakes, they were ambushed by the entire team. People were throwing out tons of random questions about what happened on the date and what it meant. For some reason, people were getting pretty crazy about the two of them being together.

"Woah woah woah guys." Noah called above everyone to silence the crowd. Harper was extremely uncomfortable and all she could do was sip innocently on her drink as Noah handled everyone. It was his job as dance captain. "What happens between Harper and I is our own business."

"Well can you at least confirm whether or not you're in a relationship. We need to know as soon as possible." Kingston said urgently with the same desperate facial expression as the ten remaining A Troupers.

"We haven't talked about it yet so we don't know." Harper answered quietly and Noah looked down at her. She looked so nervous in the limelight and Noah thought it was adorable.

"How can you not know? You guys kissed!" Ozzy exclaimed in an outrage which caused another uproar from the crowd about how the two of them had kissed and not told anyone. Harper glanced into the office and sent a desperate look towards her sister. Michelle and Emily glanced at each other and nodded before they left the office.

"The next person to ask about Harper and Noah's date will be teaching baby ballet classes every night next week." Emily challenged them all with a daring look in her eye as Harper mouthed a thank you to both studio heads. "Now, we have a task for you today. We want you to choreograph duets in your pairs and the winners will get the opportunity to assist Leon Blackwood as the absolute dance wildstyles convention."

"That's right, I've texted you the link to a compatibility test online that you guys will complete and then whoever you have the highest comparability with will be your duet partner." Michelle explained as she sent through the test to everyone's phone. The dancers all spent about five minutes to complete the test as it was just simple questions like favourite food etcetera.

"Alright it looks like everyone's results are in so our first duet will be, Piper and Finn." Everyone gave them a quick round of applause, Harper thought the two of them would balance each other out well because Piper was always so serious and Finn was pretty goofy sometimes, but the former didn't seem too pleased.

"Alright moving along, our next duet it is Amy and Henry." Michelle announced and Amy skipped over to Henry who seemed satisfied with the results.

"So then we have Summer and Kingston." Emily said and the two looked happy enough. Harper wasn't sure how legitimate the comparability test was but everyone seemed to be at least okay with who they were partnered with. "And after that Jacquie and Kenzie." The two girls smiled as they had already danced together on one of the first days since being back at the studio so they were sure it would go off without a hitch.

"Then there's Harper and Noah." Everyone wolf whistled as they were paired up together and Harper tried as hard as she could to fight the blush on her cheeks. She knew Noah would be an amazing partner. "And last but not least, that leaves Richelle and Ozzy." Harper knew Richelle would not take this news well.

"No no no no no no." Richelle repeated stubbornly as Ozzy did his signature shuffle walk over to her before he knelt down and offered her his arm. Harper stifled a snigger but it was difficult because he was so goofy. "No! Michelle there must be some mistake, how could I be compatible with Ozzy?"

"Actually you and Ozzy got the highest score on the team." Emily told her as herself and Michelle smirked at Richelle who look absolutely distraught. "Okay then dancers, work on them all day and we'll want to be seeing them this afternoon. Good luck." The two studio heads walked off together and everyone split off into their different pairs.

Noah and Harper started brainstorming ideas and decided to base their dance off relying on each other. For example, when one of them fell down the other would be their to catch them. They worked really hard on it for the remainder of their allocated rehearsal time in the studio.

"I think it's looking pretty good, do you feel ready to show Emily and Michelle?" Noah asked Harper to make sure they were both feeling good about it. The girl nodded with a smile and the two studio heads walked out just in time to watch their routine. Their dance was to a song called 'day after day' and it was going really well, Michelle and Emily both looked impressed. The two studio heads applauded them eagerly when the pair had finished.

"That was amazing you guys. You can really see the chemistry and you have some great choreo." Emily told them and Michelle nodded in agreement. Harper felt that even if they didn't get the chance to assist Leon at the workshop, even just getting to spend the day dancing was Noah was good enough for her.

"Thank you," Harper said gratefully as the two studio heads sent them another smile and then walked back to their office gushing about how cute the two of them were.

"Do you wanna go get a shake?" Noah asked as the two were pretty tired and Harper said yes because she thought they had worked really hard and deserved a break. The two passed Richelle on the way out and smiled at her before making their way to the juice bar. They ordered their drinks and then found a seat on some of the more comfy chairs.

"I'm so tired, rehearsals have been pretty tired lately." Harper said as she leaned her head back and sprawled out over the chair. Noah didn't response but he instead found himself staring intently at the blonde. She tilted her head to look at him and chucked a little as she wondered what he was thinking about. "Noah, what is it?"

"I've just been thinking about what the others said about whether or not we're in a relationship. Are we?" Harper wasn't entirely sure what to say because this was all new for her, she had assumed Noah would take the lead as he had been in a relationship before.

"Well, I don't know. Do you want to be?" She asked waiting in anticipation of his answer. The blonde really hoped his answer would be a yes but she just wasn't sure. When Noah nodded with a large grin on his face, she had her answer. "I do too." It was official.

| | |

a/n: they're official! thank you for reading everyone, hope you enjoyed the chapter. it was more of a filler but at least noarper is confirmed!!! please vote/comment if you enjoyed and comment the emoji that relates to your reaction when they become official. this was defo mine 🥺