Ask n' Dare Session Episode I

It was a bright day as the sky is clear and the ambience is peaceful at the Mobile Legends headquarters. Most of the Heroes are in the lounge chillin', gathered each in small groups. A young girl and a few team behind her had entered the scene.

The chattering atmosphere went silent. Everybody locked their eyes on them, giving questioning looks and began murmuring with eachother.  Finally, a twin-tailed, ash blonde haired girl spoke up.

Layla: Um... Who are you people?

Iris: Oh! You must be the [Malefic Gunner], Layla! Pretty nice meeting yall, so let me introduce myself... My name is Iris, and this is my team. Your master, Moonton and I made a... little negotiation that he agreed to let me make a reality TV show about you guys!

Alot of them perked up, seemingly amused.

Fanny: TV show? Interesting... (smirks)

Alucard: I don't know about this....

Tigreal: What is it about?

Iris: Ask and Dares!

Harith: Huh?

Iris: Ask and Dares! Some people from the internet give you any questions that you MUST answer and give you any dares you MUST DO.

Wanwan: That sounds fun!

Ling: I'm not interested, i'll leave...

Zilong: Geez, what a coward.

Ling: !?

Iris: He's right, [Cyan Finch]. noBoDy iS sAfE, eVeRyBoDy mUsT paRtiCiPatE ゴゴゴゴ (gives menacing look)

Ling: .... damn it. Fine.

Wanwan: Yay! :D

Iris: Anywaysss, team! Let's go~

With a snap of her finger, Iris and her production team began to prepare the set and readied the heroes. It took a few minutes for everything to put together, the cameras, the lights, the setting, etc. Once it's done, the director counted and the airing is on.

Iris: Henlo madlang pipol! I'am your hostess, Iris Banana! This is Episode 1 of the ML Ask and Dare session! Let's get started! Hey, Al bring me the ask and dare box. (Her co-worker hands her a golden chest) This my lovelies is the Mahiwagang Box, where all your ask and dares will be stored. First up is an ask from -shadowangelx_  to [Firaga Armor], X-Borg!

X-Borg: What? I don't know who are you talking about. Whatever, imma leave I don't have time for this crap–

Just as X-Borg was about to leave, an explosion happened and the door flew on to his face.

Bakugo: SHINEEE

X-Borg: SHINEE TOO YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU–

Bakugo: eh? WANNA FIGHT ?!

X-Borg: YOU BET YOU ANGERY KIWANO

Al: Sorry Iris! We tried to restrain Katsuki Bakugo but he's really tough to handle-

Iris: oMG GUYS EVACUATE NOW

[Please Stand By]

...

Iris: (dreary look) Okay... now that we sent Kaachan bacc... Geez so much for the first episode, it started out bad...

[Insert Deku apologizing in the background]

Iris: Anyways! Next is a batch from Hayashinkage17. Also, he said 'hello' to [Twilight Goddess]!

Lunox: (sweetly smiles) Hi Kage~

Iriss: First to Luo Yi.... kiss Yu Zhong.

Luo Yi: Master.... if you don't mind.

Yu Zhong: Must it be, Yi.

Luo Yi: Synergy is an unspoken mutual trust. (removes her face veil)

Yu Zhong: (leans down towards her)

Luo Yi: (Yesss~ kiss me master~)

And the two kiss, the Oriental Fighters cringed.

Luo Yi: (breaks the kiss) Alright, now the deed is done, I'll be on my way now...

Yi calmly walks away and cupped her blushing face with a dreamy look.

Luo Yi: Such a gold experience~

Iris: (chuckles) Second is an ask for Balmond! How do you feel that the player who used you in MPLI Finals got an MVP?

Balmond: Honestly, I'm proud. I was on the lowest spot on the tier list but many player such as that boi recognize my strength. Times such as this gives you such a pleasant feeling.

Alice: Wow... That's that the first time I heard you talk like that.

Balmond: Alright boi.

Iris: Next is for Popol and Irithel!

Irithel: What is it?

Popol: Ooh~

Iris: Switch partners for a day!

Popol: Huh? No way! (hugs Kupa) Popol and Kupa are best friends!

Iris: It's just for a day, kid.

Irithel: (sighs) I guess it's okay, right Leo? (pets her sabertooth tiger)

Popol: Hmph! Fine... (looks at Leo) Woah! What kind of Kupa is that?! It's huge!

Irithel: He's a tiger, and that's a dog?

Popol: Kupa is a good boy!

Irithel: Welp, let's get this over with.

And the two switch partners.

Irithel: Nice little doge–

Kupa: (grew larger and growls at her)

Irithel: Oh gord...

Popol: Here! Let's play fetch! (threw a stick to a direction)

Leo: (yawns and naps)

Popol: Hey!

Iris: Aw, that's cute~ Moving on! Last is for Ling.

Zilong: Hahahaha.

Iris: Actually, it's not ask nor a dare. (gives him a gun)

Ling: Hmm... Is this a gun that The West use? What am I supposed to do with this?

Clint: Hey pal, give me bacc my gun.

Ling: Wait... (points at Zilong, but the trigger won't pull) Huh? Is this thing broken?

Clint: Just because it's locked.

Iris: Alright, that's all! Be sure to leave some ask and dares if you have there! Iris Banana signing out! Arrivederci!

Notes:

* Katsuki Bakugo (Kacchan) and Izuku Midoriya (Deku) are from the manga/anime ''My (Boku no) Hero Academia''.
* Expect this book to have anime references (Mostly JoJo)
* Leave at least  3 to 5 ask and dares .