Ask n' Dare Session Episode VI

The day was not like any other normal day, it began with a few heroes in Christmas attire decorating the place with tinselled garlands, wreaths with ribbons, sparkling baubles and other ornaments.

Stockings were hanged on walls, filled with candycanes ang ginger, with its aroma, freshly engulfing the air. A colorful pine tree wrapped around bright lights with a star on the tiptop. My, a bunch of presents were already under them!

Iris entered in, awestruck at the flashy scene. But she smiled anyway.

Iris: Woah, what's with all this?

Claude: (in his Christmas Skin) Hey, it's September already! Chrismas is around corner!

Miya: Gingerbread? (presents her a tray full of gingerbread man cookies)

Iris: Sweet, thanks! (gets one)

Miya, of course, gave one each to the production team and her fellow heroes.

Iris: Alright, it's time to start the Episode!

Lapu-Lapu: (in a Christmas sweater) Whenever I see boy and girls, Selling lanterns on the street~

Zilong: Man, the days flow by so quickly now.

Freya: Agree.

Alucard: Granger, don't you dare play any songs.

Granger: Shut up, I'm a virtuoso at this! (about to play on his violin when-)

Director: Lights... Camera... ACTION!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Iris: Henlo! Welcome to Ask and Dare Session Episode 6!! Lez goo~ (picks up a piece of paper from the Mahiwagang Box) This batch is from x_PECT, and first on the list is for [Valkyrie], Freya!

Freya: Oh? For me?

Iris: Seems Yun Zhao has been taken by someone else...

Freya: Yun Zhao.... Zilong?

She turns around to see him with another girl, the way he smiles and looks at her made her feel... blue.

Erduha: ''Tinagpo, pero di tinadhana'' they say... (Trans: "They met but not meant", they say....)

Iris: It's okay, Frey! Why don't you hang out with Clyde here~

Harith: Ah, atleast he won't be bothering the Princess anymore...

Freya: Huh? And who said I like Dragonborn?! My lover is only the battlefield, no man can ever sway my heart! As for the offer, I have to reject you sorry... (leaves)

Erduha: Aray....

Iris: .... Lez go to Granger... Uhm, do you secretly like Lesley.

Granger: ....

Iris: Well?

Granger: Yeah, no, yes... uh maybe. Kinda? I don't know.

Fanny: What's even your answer?

Alucard: My chad is a simp after all....

Granger: (inaudible speaking)

Iris: Nuedaw? (Trans: What was that?)

Granger pulls out his gun and shoots the camera-

[Please Stand By....]

.
.
.
.
.
.