Ask n' Dare Session Episode XIV

Iris: Konnichiwa! This is the 14th episode of Ask and Dare Session now!

Kimmy: Wait, i though you were retired–

Iris: Oh, I got better

Layla: Man, I want to be host again!

Iris: Anyways, lez go start! (picks a piece of paper from the Mahiwagang Box) First batch is from __chimmy026__ for [Sweet Leonin]!

Nana: OwO

Iris: So this person is asking why you angry if someone pokes your cheek?

Nana: Oh no no, I don't really mind someone giving me a poke on the cheek, but if you do it repeatedly and not stopping, I'll bite you!

Iris: Ah...

Nana: My cheeks are not buns, y'know!

Alucard: (pokes Nana's cheek several times)

Nana: (bites his finger)

Alucard: aaHHH- 

Iris: Okay, to Gusion~ Are you a sadboi?

Gusion: I do feel melancholic right now. But not always though in other times. I'm just a reserved guy, that's all (shrugs)

Iris: (nods) And before we get on to the dares, this person wants to thank Leomord for giving them a Savage!

Leomord: Oh... you're welcome then..

Iris: On to Gusion again to torture Harley!

[Share Your Idea!: You imagine how Gusion will torture Harley]

Iris: Aight, on to Harith to got to the haunted house again, but alone!

Harith: The place is not scary for me anymore, in fact it's lame.

Iris: Okay, time for eri-chann_1! This is for Lancelot to choose between Odette or Guinevere.

Lancelot: Well duh, it's Odette, Guinevere is my sister.

Iris: It didn't mean that way

Lancelot: Even so, it's still Odette

Iris: .... ah Freya! This person's asking if your alright. 

Freya: Of course I'am, why not?

Iris: Ah okay, now let's move on to the midgets to wear a mask!

And all midgets were given a customize masks in their favor of taste in design.

Lylia: There's no CoVid here, so why?

Chang'e: I like your mask, Nana.

Nana: Yours too, it's so cute!

Harith: (does hand seals and forms a ball of energy in his hand) Rasengan!

Hayabusa: It's suppose to be Chidori, but okay. Wait, Rasengan doesn't need any hand signals!

Iris: Alright! This one is for Kagura and Hanabi to go to an amusement park!

And the two yeeted to Disneyland. Both enjoyed all the attractions they witnessed, ate everything they find and collect all the cute stuff as souvenirs.

Hanabi: You like this Bambi plushie?

Kagura: Yeah, it's cute~

Hanabi: Cool, we're friends now.