Hero Etymology (Part 2)

Aight, the remaining set;

Nana – the meaning and origin of this name varies. So anything is possible I guess and prolly a name the Devs came up with.

Natalia – of Latin origin, meaning "Christmas Day" (natale domini). Well, Natalia was released in December.

Odette – of French and Old German origin, meaning "wealthy". She is named after and based on the princess of the same name who turned into a swan by an evil sorcerer from the ballet, Swan Lake, Op. 20 by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.

Pharsa – probably from Persian name "Parsa", which means "chaste", "devout" and "pious". But then again, I'm not really sure, It's probably a name the Devs made up.

Popol and Kupa – couldn't find anything related to this name, probably a name the Devs randomly came up with.

Rafaela – of Hebrew origin, a feminine variant of "Raphael". In Christianity, Raphael is the archangel of healing. A name that suits a angel support hero well, I must say^^

Roger – of German origin, meaning "famous spear". But this man uses a guN and claws.

Ruby – came from the Latin word "ruber", which means "red". A 'ruby' is a pink to blood-red colored gemstone, it's also one of the traditional cardinal gems.

Saber – A 'saber' is a heavy cavalry sword with a curved blade and a single cutting edge.

Selena – of Greek origin, a variant to Selene (it's also the name of a Greek Goddess), which means "moon". Ironically, she's a Dark Elf but she did receive a blessing from the Moon God.

Silvanna – a Italian female variant of the name Silvanus, meaning "of the forest" or "woodlands". But most likely the Devs chose this name because it sound close to "silver", and the Moniyan knight princess does have silver hair.

Sun – From "Sun Wukong" (孫悟空/孙悟空; the Monkey King), a mythological figure who is a main character of the 16th century Chinese classical novel, 'Journey to the West'.

Terizla – couldn't find anything related to this name, probably a name the Devs made up.

Tigreal – couldn't find anything related to this name, probably a name the Devs made up.

Thamuz  – couldn't find anything related to this name, probably a name the Devs made up.

Uranus – probably named after the primal Greek god personifying the sky of the same name. With his consort, Gaia, he fathered the first generation of Titans.

And... according to ancient and medieval science, aether (/ˈiːθər/), or quintessence, is the material that fills the region of the universe above the terrestrial sphere. There is also a Greek God named Aether who embodied the upper air where  the god's breathe. Uranus' concept is most likely based on this.

Vale – of English origin, meaning "lives in a valley".  Well, Vale's birthplace is called Wind Fort which is also known as ''Valley of the Wind".

Valir – I could say this name comes from "valor", but probably a name the Devs came up with.

Vexana – probably from the word "vexation", the state of being annoyed, frustrated, or worried.

Wanwan – probably just a cute Chinese name the Devs thought of.

X-Borg – again, just a random mech name the Devs came up with. For whatever reasons, I feel like X-Borg's real name is "Chris".

Yi Sun-shin – named after the Korean Naval commander of the same name. He was famed for his victories against the Japanese navy during the Imjin war in the Joseon Dynasty.

Yu Zhong – was a name of an official of the Northern Wei dynasty. He briefly served as a regent during the reign of Emperor Xiaoming.

Yve – a related name to Francophone name Yves or Yvonne, which means "yews".

Zhask – from what popped out of the internet, the name "Zhask" either is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin and means "No one is saved" or means "I am omniscient" and is of English origin.

Zilong – named after "Zhao Yun" (趙雲),  a military general who lived during the late Eastern Han dynasty and early Three Kingdoms period of China. ''Zilong" (子龍) is his courtesy name.

Ok, that's all!! I really had so much fun doing this^^ What name is your favourite? :3