Ask n' Dare Episode V (Part 1)

Another day at the Mobile Legends Headquarters, the crew getting all the heroes ready for another episode for the Ask n' Dare Session. Iris was talking to one of her co-workes until the director calls out it's time to start the shooting.

Iris: Henlo minna! Welcome to Ask n' Dare Session Episode 5! Let's start! (took a piece of paper from the Mahiwagang Box) This batch is from Aurelia_Gale! First is for Harith to pet Kupa!

Harith: Oh! For me? Ha! That's easy...

And Harith approached Popol and Kupa.

Popol: Are you some kind of human Kupa?

Harith: What? I'm a Leonin.

Popol: Leonin? What's that?

Harith: Well... we're a species of elves with feline features and of course we use magic!

Popol: I don't get it but ok. What do you want?

Harith: Can I pet Kupa? :3

Popol: Hmm... Sure!

Just as Harith is gonna pet Kupa, the wolf hound growled at him. Harith broke a sweat, nervously trying to ease Kupa before it began chasing him all around, even barking.

Harith: Ahhhhhh!! Help meee!!

Irithel: The typical "dogs don't like cats", I see...

Popol: Kupaaa! Waitt!!!

Iris: Uh... can someone help him? Ok, thank you... Moving on! Next is for our lovely [Swan Princess]!

Odette: (smiles)

Iris: Cook one of your swans, teehee....

Odette: .... I'm sorry, come again?

Iris: You heard me right, girl. Cook one of your pet swans.

Odette: NO! I would never! It's just like... cannibalism! I absolutely refuse to eat one of my precious babies! (angeryly puffs cheeks)

Iris: Alright, alright. Next is for Dyrroth.

Dyrroth: No.

Iris: Oh come on! This dare also requires Silvanna.

Silvanna: (A dare with baby brother! Yayyy!) What is it?

Iris: Give Dyrroth a makeover!

Silvanna: As in makeup?

Dyrroth: Daga Kotawaru.

Silvanna: Well, I never done that before... But I'll try my best! Let's do it, my brother!

Dyrroth: Brother? I don't have a sister. And no.

Silvanna: (Right, he doesn't remember me...) But we have to do it, it's a dare!

Dyrroth: Fine. I'm gonna kill you later though.

Silvanna was delighted, although the ''kill you later" statement made her sigh. She then proceeded to give her demon brother a 'nice' makeover. It turned out bad, as she doesn't really have any experience with cosmetics.

Silvanna: Well... I tried.

Dyrroth looks himself at the vanity mirror, a irk mark appeared in his face as he smirked menacingly at the [Imperial Knightess].