Chapter 13

Wonderfull art by That0neGirl! Thank you, it looks amazing! I don't know if she has Wattpad, but I'm showing it off both here AND on AO3 where she reads the story =)

(I asked for permission first xD)

WORD COUNT: 2210

_________________

It was really late, and they couldn't do anything yet, so they decided to retire for the night and start planning tomorrow.

The cabin was small, it had only 2 bedrooms' so everyone would have to share. Jupiter's room had a second bed, so Sugar was going to sleep there. Mars' and Dust's room had a Full XL-sized bed the two had been sharing, so Mars picked Horror up once more and carried him to their room. Blue decided to sleep on the couch of their living room, not wanting to be in his own room, and since he now could shortcut, he would just have to wake up a little bit earlier and shortcut to his room in the morning.

The bed was barely able to fit all 3 of them, which made Horror once more snuggle into Mars' chest. Dust hugged him from behind, and they ended up as one big snuggle pile. Mars had given him a shirt of his to wear as pajamas, and Dust had given him a pair of shorts, since he was a bit closer to his height than Mars was. he hadn't let them see his legs or arms, the shirt's sleeves being long enough to cover his arms, and just sleeping with his socks.

"hey mars?" Horror whispered. Mars hummed.

"do you know why i felt like i could immediately trust you?"

"hmm..." Mars tried to put his thoughts into words, "magic... threat."

"threat?"

"yeah, because of the... lack of food in your universe, your magic felt threatened when thrust into a new situation and tried to find reassurance." Dust translated, having gotten used to helping Mars put his thoughts into words.

"both... same universe... type. universe type. SOUL... similar enough." Mars managed.

Horror nodded thoughtfully. Due to them both being from Horrortale universe, their SOUL's were very similar, which meant that his SOUL probably tried to reach out to Mars' when their magic recognized the other because of that.

Dust grinned tiredly into his back and mumbled, "you probably trusted me because Mars trusted me with you. now can we please sleep?"

Horror giggled, but closed his eyesockets to try and catch some sleep.

----------------------

In the morning, Horror tries to find a bathroom, and finds it in a hallway. He takes a quick shower, and when he has dried himself off, finds the clothes he had been wearing yesterday folded on the washing machine. He hadn't noticed them there before, but he finds a note with them.

[ THANK YOU FOR DECIDING TO HELP ME! I WASHED YOUR CLOTHES AND PLACED THEM HERE FOR WHEN YOU TAKE A BATH/SHOWER! I HAVE ALREAY GONE BACK TO THE MANSION, AND YOU SHOULD ALL COME TOO! IF SHE TRIES TO COMPLAIN, I CAN BARGE IN, SHE TRIES NOT TO DENY ME BECAUSE SOMETIMES IT SHAKES MY BROTHER FROM HER TRANCE.

I LEFT YOU WITH A PHONE AS WEL, TO MAKE IT EASIER TO CONTACT YOU!

HOPE YOU SLEPT WELL!

THE MAGNIFICENT SANS BLUE ]

Horror grinned and put on his clothes, not his hoodie though, since he wasn't that dry yet. They were warm and cozy from being cleaned. He walked out the bathroom, keeping a towel on his head he was a bit too used to it by now and it felt comfortable so he kept doing it, he grabbed the phone, putting it in a pocket in his shorts, and walked to the living room to see if his brother was awake already.