Chapter 19

WORD COUNT: 1360
[EDIT: 12 am to 12 pm bc i thought 12am was midday but it wasnt xD
I'm used to 24 hour clocks sorry]

___________________

The next day, Horror woke up and did his usual morning routine. He Skipped to the shower, cleaning himself quickly, and then got dressed in a mix of Mars' and Dust's clothes, putting his own clothes into the washing machine. They really needed to go shopping for clothes... Oh well, they would have to go after the ritual was complete and Marcy was out of everyone's lives.

Horror went downstairs to the small kitchen of the cabin and made some cornflakes for himself; he was feeling too lazy to make anything more complicated than that. Horror sighed and went to eat his breakfast in the living room.

It was almost 12 pm, which meant that he slept for quite a long time. However, he had seen that the others were also still asleep, so everyone seemed to have overslept. It didn't matter too much since they weren't on a time crunch today.

Slowly eating his food, Horror watched a couple of Youtube videos on the phone Blue had given him. Horror knew that if he really wanted to be in a relationship with Mars and Dust, he would have to tell them about his AU and about his memory, he wouldn't be able to be with them if they didn't know. With a sigh, Horror decided that if he survived, then he would tell them.

_________________________

A couple of hours of watching various art tutorials on Youtube, the others started to wake up and come down from their rooms.

Mars and Dust plopped down on the couch on either side of Horror and watched the videos with him while they ate their own cornflakes, it was a bit too late for anything heavier.

Once everyone was gathered in the living room, all eating their own breakfast, Horror stretched and announced, "i'm going to start mixing the ingredients for the ritual."

Horror stood up from his place and went over to the bookshelf. With his magic, he got the ingredients down and placed them on the coffee table. He Skipped to the kitchen and grabbed the sprouts and potato from the fridge and placed those also on the table. Skipping to his room, he grabbed the mortar and pestle he had placed there while waiting for the ingredients.

Appearing at the coffee table, Horror realized that what he was doing was stupid and grabbed everything and went to the kitchen.

He grabbed a small pot and filled it with some water, putting the sprouts and potato to boil on the stove, he plucked the flower from its pot, a pity since it was so beautiful, but dust had told him that he had an entire clearing full of flowers and that it would be okay to use this one for the concoction and started to grind the entire flower in the mortar with the pestle.

He took care to pulverize the flower entirely, leaving only a mush behind. The others had come to sit in the kitchen to watch him mix the concoction.

Once the sprouts and potato were boiled, he turned the stove off and poured out the boiling hot water into the sink, leaving only the ingredients within the pot. He put some cold water in it, pouring it out and repeating this a few times more to cool down the boiled items.

Deeming them cooled off enough, Horror added them to the mush in the mortar and started to grind and mix them together. Once everything was properly ground, leaving no chunks behind, he poured the mixture into a bowl. He turned the stove on once more and put some water into the small pot used before, putting it on the stove.

Horror put the bowl with the ingredients on top of the pot, the same way he melted chocolate and added the frog spit in it. He started to slowly mix it with the other things.