Chapter 23

WORD COUNT: 647
__________________

Upon waking up, Mars and Dust immediately helped Horror to sit up and gave him another chocolate syrup bottle to replenish his magic and health.

"what?" Horror mumbled, still half unconscious.

Edge ignored him and Checked him again.

[

Horror (Sans)

HP 3/5

AT 8

DF 2

Magic: Stable

* just woke up, unsure of what's going on

]

"You Gave All Of Them A Fright." Edge told him, matter of factly.

"oh."

"Your HP Is Now At 3 Out Of 5 And Your Magic Is Stable, So Make Sure To Be Careful To Increase It Again." Edge frowned, "Why Did You Even Need To Add HP?"

"the potion needed HoPe to be activated, 1 hp for everyone, and i needed 1 extra to survive." Horror started to explain, "it's why i was constantly sleeping near mars and dust. not that i didn't like it! i just had a reason as well."

Horror took a deep breath and continued, "the hp needed to come from a creator, and since i was the only one it had to be from me."

"a Creator?" Dust frowned, unsure of what Horror meant.

"don't worry about it," Horror laughed nervously, "it doesn't matter anymore. and i'll tell you and mars later, okay?"

Dust was about to object, but Mars shook his skull at him, gesturing to agree.

"fine." Dust sighed, "but you have to promise to tell us."

"i promise to tell you two about it at some point."

"good... enough." Mars nodded, hugging Horror tightly.

Stretch glanced at his brother, before looking at Horror. "Thank you for freeing us all."

"oh," Horror's eyelight widen, "i wasn't the only one that helped! and of course i would help! it's what any Monster would do."

Stretch shook his skull, "No, most Monsters wouldn't be prepared to give up any HoPe. You almost died, you said it would take 6 HP and you had managed to raise your HP to 7 but you had 0.5 HP left. Not 1. But half."

"must've... leaked out... when you pulled... the syringe out... of your... SOUL." Mars thought out loud to the others.

"That Is Probably What Happened." Edge agreed with Mars.

Razz adjusted Sans since he fell asleep on him, and thanked Horror as well, quietly as to not wake up Sans.

"Well!" Jupiter clapped his hands, before suggesting, "It Is Quite Late, So Why Don't We All Go To Sleep and Continue In The Morning?"

Sugar nodded his skull, and Mutt stood up from where he was sitting and helped Papyrus stand up as well. Razz picked Sans up and walked to his brother, who held an arm out to Razz. Razz grabbed it and they disappeared from the cabin, appearing in Razz's room.

Blue laughed and stood up too, "BROTHER, IF YOU COULD TAKE EDGE BACK TO THE HOUSE, I'LL BRING BACK RED."

Stretch shrugged and shuffled towards Edge, offering a hand to him. Edge rolled his eyelights and scoffed, grabbing his hand. Stretch brought them to the Mansion's living room, and from there they went to their rooms.

Jupiter and Sugar grabbed the human, who everyone had ignored, and put her in a cell they had secretly made under the cabin. She wouldn't be able to escape from there, and everyone would be able to deal with her during a more reasonable time. Once they did that, they went to their room to sleep, feeling exhausted.

Grinning, Blue kissed Red and picked him up bridal style. He shortcut them to his room, where he cuddled with Red.

Seeing everyone getting picked up, Dust laughed and joked, "aww, no one's gonna pick me up?"

Not realizing that Dust had been joking, Mars stood up and picked up both Horror and Dust.

"wait- wait, i was joking!" Dust's eyelights shrunk and he half-heartedly tried to struggle.

Horror pat his arm, "just go with it."

___________________
A/N:

i have no idea where to take the story now xD
I know of a few things that need to happen, but... i have no idea how to get there. it might take me some time to figure out what to do, or i might decide quickly, but honestly i have no idea right now.
I'm still going to TRY to upload daily, but i might have to stop for like 2 or 3 days to brainstorm what will have to happen. im a bit burned out too, so like i said, i might take a break for 2 or 3 days. *unsure*

BUT! On a different note!
In the previous chapter, I asked for people to comment ideas for the shipnames of Jupiter x Sugar and Mars x Horror x Dust!

For Jupiter x Sugar... SweetMeats! Suggested by Darling_Angel on Ao3.
For Mars x Horror x Dust... Red Roses! Suggested by LunarThing here on Wattpad.

There were a lot of good and creative suggestions, but sadly only 1 could be chosen as a shipname for each. Thank you all for helping me choose shipnames!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!