𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊

"O-one-cha-an!...Tasu-
Tasukete...Wahhh !!!!!!!!"

A wail of a sobbing little white haired girl echoed the whole place.Until....

"Hamaji!Doshita!?!?"

A panicking voice approach the commotion that's happening to the little girl.

What he saw was the most terrifying scene that will never be erased on his mind.In the middle of the white room is a bloody eyes of a Eight years old girl whose gripping a scissor on her right hand as blood pour heavily from her eyes.With a widened eyes and a shaking hand he slowly approach his sister.

"What did you do?!"

With a trembling lips the girl answer..

"O-one-chan!I-i don't wanna see anymore*hiccup*I d-dont wanna s-see any-anymore c-olor...Tas-tasukete one-chan..."

The boy gulp,knowing the reason why she did it,those Kings doesn't deserve their lives.He took the bloody scissor on the girl's hand and broke it.Looking up at his little sister broken figure,he gritted his teeth and take a deep breath.

"Ne,Imouto.I promise with all my life I will destroy all the colors that you don't like just stop doing this,stop hurting yourself.As your brother,I will erased the colors for you my lovely sister.I love you and will always be....Sigh...Come on!Let's clean you up and treat that eyes of yours."

Cheering up his sister to clear her mind he pick her up and started to hum along the way towards the path where everything will start.