𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝖁

IV

            "I see.You've chosen to sacrifice yourself.Eh?...So you want to fight too?.."The blue king,Munakata Resi ask the girl who just lifelessly staring at him,making Kuroh to look behind him to see the said girl,Hamaji,who's uniform was soaked from the rain.

           "Lady Hamaji,you should go--'"Kuroh was cut off by Hamaji's look cause of Kuroh's eyes to
widened .Forming into a fighting stance,Kuroh grip the handle of his sword thinking how can he protect the lady.

     'Can she fight,with that body of hers?'

          "The celebrated sword,Kotowari.It used to belong to the Seventh King,Miwa Ichigen,The Colorless King.I suppose you could try to kill me with it."Munakata said and then look at Hamaji."Mm...I don't really fight gir-"

           Kuroh cut off Munakata by launching into him.Using his hand to fight the Blue King,stubbornly not using his sword.Every attack of Kuroh was easily Dodge by Munakata as he just slap Kuroh,that seemingly angering him to use his sword.As the two continue to fight,the girl was creepingly watching them with an expressionless face,which is the meaning of her name,Hamaji.

          The fight continue with Munakata easily clash with Kuroh.

         "I've told you to draw your sword.."Kuroh was about to take out his sword but stop.
          "What's this?What a disobedient child"

        Kuroh loose from Munakata's grip and continue on fighting the blue King-who,on the hand,beat Kuroh using the cover of the sword-until he hit Kuroh harder on the back and pinned him.

          "Now then let's take the final move"

           Noticing that Kuroh was beaten and pinned down on the ground by Munakata's feet on his face,she finally move...

                 'Take his color!'

            The voice demanded at the girl.Walking towards at the Blue King,Awashima was about to grab her when Munakata put his hand to a stop to his Second in Command thinking what does the girl will do?

             As Hamaji reach Munakata,she put her cold left hand on his right cheek,shocking him and everyone on the Oval who witness the weird action of this girl,well only if they knew that it will get weirder.Before she mumble...

          "Munakata Resi...You want answers,right?....Then forgive me.."
            As she finish her sentence,she......she kiss the Blue King,who was shock at what she did,loosing his grip on Kuroh who was about to kick Munakata and take Hamaji when he notice what Hamaji's doing.

            Munakata seems to be in a trance,the kiss is not a normal one as the blue clansmen and Kuroh can see a color blue power being suck away from Munakata by Hamaji,seemingly stealing his power from him.

              Resi seems to be fighting the girl,taking a tight grip on her left hand on his cheeck,trying to peel it off with no success until he finally snap out of his trance and use his both hand to take a grip on both of Hamaji's wrist.Shoving Hamaji away from him but still capturing her wrist so she can't run,he was staring at Hamaji's face.

              "What.did.you.do!?"He angrily ask the girl who's staring past him until she look directly at his eyes.

           "Please tell m-me...in y-your d-dreams,Did I-i k-killed you?"Hamaji ask in a trembling voice,but just her voice and still no expression.Her question makes Munakata narrowed his eyes on her,still processing at what just happened,as he feels like the girl that's now trembling in his grip is not the same girl who kiss him earlier infront of everyone.

          "Y-you...t-told me you w-ant some an-answers and i-it said,k-k-kissing you is t-the k-key"Hamaji's confession cause Munakata to be more confuse at who is this 'it'.

         The kiss seems to make Munakata more furious.

"You showed magnificent martyrdom against me..."the blue King said to Kuroh then look at Hamaji.

   "...That young man...is he your new master?The Colorless king.The Seventh-and weakest-king?"Kuroh clech his fist to what Munakata said while Hamaji just look at him, seemingly studying his face.

      "He is not a powerful presence alone as a said mythical 'controller' exist on the first place but he is the wild card who could tip the balance of power among the kings even without the puppeteer.In other words"tightening his grip on Hamaji he added."He is the one that I be wary about especially the puppeteer,even though he or she is just a myth.The young man is the new Colorless King that will replace Miwa Ichigen...am I correct?"Much to Kuroh's dismay,he notice how Munakata's hand would tightened his grip on Hamaji everytime his asking a question making him angry and answer the Blue King.

                  "Answer me..."

       "Master Ichigen told me to get that man."

     "Oh?And what is your verdict?"

     Hamaji snap out on her thoughts, she's processing everything,it might not be fast but there's a progress.Wrong hold for Munakata,the glaring Hamaji kick...ow ..the blue king...ammm,where the sun doesn't shine and slap him,fully escaping the grip of the Blue King.Munakata wants to lay down after the blow but hold it,his hatred firing once more as he glared at the girl who's glaring at him too.

        Everyone around them gasp and took an action as a blue clan members was about to attack her but...all their swords looks like magnet to Hamaji's side and pointed towards the Blue Clan as blue color surrounds the swords.They can't believe what's happening.All the Blue clans swords were now pointing towards them and ready to cut them, except for Munakata's sword,which is his gripping tightly.

             What scared them is the deathly and powerful aura tha emitting at the girl.Eyes full of seven type of dull colors of the Kings, breathing heavily and glaring at Munakata.Everyone stop moving not knowing the capacity of Hamaji's temper.

        Composing himself,Munakata stand up straight and smirk.

      "As Kuroh-kun said.You will not lay a hand on Shiro,you will not lay a hand on my friends"Voice cold as ice echoe to the whole oval gym.

          "Hamaji?Who are you?"
     Munakata ask coldly as Kuroh ask on his mind,same goes to everyone around them.A bolt of electricity sizzling on her eyes.Her next sentence took the breath out of everyone around her.

   "Oh,Me?...

    .

I'm just the blind puppeteer"