𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝕴

II

                   "Haji-chan-n..."
Shiro mumble tearily,thinking about his best friend...'I need to save her!'

As Shiro attempted to crawl away from the long haired man,Kuroh quickly grab him from his waist to stop him from escaping .Looking at the big TV screen on the building then back to Shiro,who just blink innocently,giving him a death glare.

Shiro just smiled at him,makes him hang Shiro by grabbing his back collar so that Shiro was facing the big TV on the building that consist of His and Hamaji's look alike.

"Okay,I might not look so innocent at the moment...."

Shiro said showing his arms

"But you know what they say:"Don't judge a book by its cover".It's what's inside that matters"

             Shiro try to reason

"It's not about a person's cover,or even their contents.I believe one should judge a man by his actions..."

Shiro's eye widened in fear as he remember the man on the video that looks exactly like him and the girl that looks exactly like Hamaji.

"That's why I'm telling you,that's not us!You have the wrong person!-"

"No matter how you look at it,that's you and your friend!" shouted Kuroh making Neko jump.

          "Stop trying to deny it!"

"Okay let's assume for a moment that I really did kill someone and Haji-chan didn't do anything to kill the man.Why are you trying to kill me especially
Haji-chan?"Shiro ask dramatically.Gesturing his hand,he said.

"I mean if you're accusing me of murder and Haji-chan as my allied,then shouldn't we be caught by the police,and our guilt be determined by a prosecutor and judge?Isn't that how things should work in this law-abiding country?"

"My Lord is not from this country.I serve only Miwa Ichegen-sama."

After Kuroh said that,Shiro sigh in defeat.

"Okay,I that's how things have to be...Go ahead and do what you want with me but do not hurt Haji-chan."

             "I'm gladly you finally--"

          An idea immerge on Shiro.

"But before you do that,could you please honour one request?"

Red P.O.V

Lighting his cigarette,Izumo Kusanagi--HOMRA's second in command and Mikoto's right-hand man,sigh.

As he reached his Bar,he nudge the door open and look around.
'Anna must be with the others'
Looking at the girl in his arms,he suddenly feel guilty especially knowing what that Baka Yata did.

Remembering what Yata said made a vein pop on his forehead.
Sigh.
'What a Very Stupid kid'

Kusanagi think for a minute to where should he put the girl,the interrogation room or Mikoto's vacant room?
Think!Think!Think!

'If I put the girl on Mikoto's room,wouldn't he become angry,since the girl was an allied to the person who killed Tatara....while if I put her on the interrogation room.... gulp...Damn!I never been this nervous for a kid!...Her pain will be worsen.... Sigh......*Ting!* Aha!I know!'