𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖙 𝕴𝕴𝕴

III

                            "KUSO!"

          Kusanagi slam his hand on the table along with the long wave of curses.Anna walk down at the commotion downstairs and notice that the girl from earlier was gone.The presence of Anna stop Kusanagi from cursing and to scratch his cheek sheepishly.

            "Ano,Anna eh--"

       "You've lost her didn't you?"

         Kusanagi's silence prove as a yes.But then he remembered what Anna said to Hamaji.

         "Ne,Anna,what do you mean by Hamaji being not real?"

          They stared at each other then Anna blink and said.

          "I can't read her properly but when you showed her the video,flashes of the Colors of the Kings appeared on her.....she was talking to Tatara-kun on a second then a flash of red flames slowly flicker into nothingness....her mind was jumbled and messy,as if she didn't even know who she is."

         Kusanagi thought about it.
'Did she know Tatara?And how is she related to the Kings?We really need answers!'

  "Anna,can you find her location,right now?"

                     Fushimi P.O.V.

         'Damn it!I almost have her!'

       Where going to the school anyway so it's not a problem finding her.

  Hamaji's P.O.V.

                As soon as the train come to a stop,I quickly run outside and towards the school.Until I came to a halt as I remember that I do not have my PDA on me.Sigh.Ive been hanging out with Shiro too much that I'm becoming him.

               Walking on the door where we always used to enter and leave, I'm so glad that no one notice my presence right now.Looking at my left and right,many students where busy preparing for the festival.
                 'I need to find Shiro.'

         Bumping again to a person,I was about to apologize when I notice that it was Kukuri.

  "Eh?!Gomenasai,are you alright?"she ask.Well she is just the right person who may know where Shiro is.

        "Ano,Kukuri,Do you k-know where Shiro is?"

         "Eto ....Not to be rude Demo,do I know you?And who is Shiro?"

             My eyes widened on what she said.She didn't know me and Shiro but she just gave us a task to buy fireworks.
            This is so frustrating!

          Bowing at her,I ran outside the school building towards Shiro's dorm.

         Running towards our dorm,I suddenly stop when I notice a flash of red and blue on a short distance.Having my phobia,I thought that I can't see colors but why am I seeing these people's color?!I gotta get out of here.

           'Wait,isn't the guy on the blue coat was the one who's trying to take me and the other two was the people who chase and kidnap me?How can  they enter our school?'

Clenching my hand into a ball of fist,I turn my head away from the colors and the fighting scene,not wanting to be chase again by those people.

           As I reach our dorm,I knock on Shiro's door,expecting his smiling face to come out,but I didn't receive any answer.