𝕮𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕴

I

                      9 Years Later

          "Ne,Haji-chan!Do you really wanna give this to me?I mean you always give your bento to me and what about you Haji-chan?!We can share or I can buy you some food on the canteen like---"

        A stare of the said girl stop the bubbly Isana Yashiro aka Shiro from talking.Gulping slightly,he broke the contact and eat quickly,glancing at the girl, Hamaji aka Haji,Shiro's best friend, while chowing down the food as quickly as he can, unbelievably not choking on it.

                         *Meow*

       Sigh....Hamaji took a deep breath and slowly started standing up to leave.Knowing Shiro,he always take your classmates food,and Shiro being Shiro,he always have a big appetite so giving him your  lunch would make you know that the stolen other food will be an add to his lunch.

      As Shiro was done eating,he lay down to the ground with a umbrella,which happens to be his favorite thing, as a protection to the radiating sunlight and Neko jump on his chest purring silently.

      After he was done looking at the sky he yawn and shouted...

      "Japan is so peaceful.What a wonderful country!"

       Looking around she must say,she was very fascinated at the view on the rooftop,it's a beautiful sight even though...

                        "Huh!?"

         Hamaji jump slightly as Shiro quickly sit up,making Neko jump off on his chest.Startled at what just happened she tilt her head asking him what's wrong.

       "Did you just say something?"

       Hamaji shook her head,no.

     Looking at Neko then to your best friend asking him silently through your eyes if he was done eating,Shiro nodded and took her bento from the ground and put it on her bag before picking it up and putting it on his shoulder while taking his umbrella on his other shoulder and Neko on his hand.

      She was about to take her bag when Shiro grip it tightly and smile at her.With a defeat sigh,she gave up taking her bag from Shiro who is happily skipping down the stairs,she follow him through the long Hallway.

     Shiro was humming silently when he thought about something that is always bothering him.

    "Hamaji-chan!You should take care of your health you know that right?"

      "Meow"Seemingly agree Neko to her owner.

                         "Hm"

         The lack of response to his question make him frown and his worried to deepen more.Hamaji saw the worried expression of her friend making her feel guilty.Whispering,as the way she always talk...

        "Shiro-kun...You shouldn't be worried about me.Im fine and will always be."

        Smiling slightly which is Shiro is the only one who she show her smile making Shiro sigh in relief but debating on what she said...'Will always be'

        'Hmmm,Im still worried about her,she was my friend since then I can't let anything happen to her'
Nodding at himself making an oath to protect more her best friend.

"Ah!This is our last subject,Yoshhh!Come on,Hamaji-chan!Let's go!!!"
Yell a very excited Shiro.

           Facepalming at Shiro's childishness.As they are approaching to their classroom,they can hear the corny poetry of theyre classmate,who seems to be practising for something.