Last Weeks Votes

Please read the whole thing!

Hey Lovlies,

It's that time of week again, Vote Counts!

If you paid attention to the author notes, which almost none of you do😂, this week you were allowed to pick two updates in honor of me hitting multiple milestones last week and those winners are:

Option 5- Drunk Dates: Bottom Edition

This will be taking place during the time period of Forbidden right before Chloe gives birth. Probably a few weeks after the updates today. Of course the princess will not be drinking he will just be enjoying 'bottom time' with his boys and Cora as they talk about their mates, kinks, experiences, funny stories and just get to know each other better. Also Cora will only bc able to drink if she's feeling 'big' her boys will take care of her.

Option 1- Cody's first fight.

This will be right after he turns eleven about six months before it happens if you've started his book and are caught up you know what I mean. He'll be in fifth grade and he will try standing up for himself for the first time. Of course Jessie will be an instigator for the whole situation.

I will try to have one extra done by Monday and the other done in wednesday as usual.

Question!!!

Should I make Drunk Dates a long chapter with switching POVs or just a regular sized one in one POV and if so, whose?

Anyways thanks for 7k and I hope you guys are doing good!

Love you, lovlies.