Chapter 2:Messy night

Well, this sure was something new. After Kumagawa used all fiction to make the difference of language nothing, he was put to the news of his situation.

He really is in another world. And the familiar of this pink loli. He needed to keep himself in check to not laugh at the idea she could control him. She undressed.

Kumagawa:[A fanservice scene, huh.]

Louis:Familiar, go and wash these clothes.

Kumagawa:[Nope.]

Louis:Listen, I already told you-

But she stopped, because she finded out a fact. The fact he wasn't there anymore. He was curently walking through the garden.

Kumagawa:[Well, I'll stick around for now. But, if that loli think I'm here to listen to orders, than she's insane. I'm here to have fun.]

In his way he observed two students. One was Guiche.

He was talking with a girl

He was talking with a girl. Saying about how he would love to try her suflee with a rose in his hand.

Kumagawa:[A play boy. A idiotic one too.]

On the sky were two moons. He was wondering if he should blown up one or not. He began to levitate. He was mutated were Louis, Kirche, Tabitha and Guiche were.

Kumagawa:[Mind if you let me down.]

Guiche:A rebeling familiar. Typical for zero.

In the next moment Kumagawa was in his back griping his wrist.

Kumagawa:[I said let me down, damn it. Do you really are so stupid?]

He backed away scared. Kumagawa and Louis went back to her room. They sleept. In his dream Kumagawa met a white haired girl.

Kumagawa:[Hm, I don't know you

Kumagawa:[Hm, I don't know you.]

???:Of course not. I'm the incarnation of the Gandalf runes.

Kumagawa:[So that's what that tatoo means.]

???:I was here from the moment they appeared on your hand. Need to say, you have some serious problems.

Kumagawa:[That's fair.]

???:Also, your really dangerous. You could kill your master. I've seen it happening before. So, let's if you are worhy of the power of weapons mastery!

He attacked him with two swords, but he shattered them with ease.

Kumagawa:[I don't need it.]

???:What?

Kumagawa:[The power of Gandalf? Weapons mastery? What a joke! Do you really think I'm so pathetic I need someone's else power to live?]

The entire room was swalowed by darknees. Kumagawa's face changed. His smile wasn't there anymore, and in it's place was an emotionless glare.

Kumagawa:Don't look down on me.

???:You really are different from any of them. You're more the Devil himself yhan the right hand of God. Well, I hope we can get along, partner.

Kumagawa:[What's your name.]

???:Call me Guerre.