Chapter 7:A armed hunt

Now, our little group of students and their teacher were going to the hideout. Matilda was very wary of Kumagawa. But was relaxed, thinking he doesn't know a thing.

Unfortunately, she was wrong. Seriously, all things indicate her. How she disapeared when the thief appeared. The fact she is an earth mage. And most obviously, the green hair! Seriously, how did this world managed to survive.

They were in a final at the warehouse, where was the stolen object. Matilda remained outside. They finded the staff.

Kirche:Quiet a strange form for a staff.

Kumagawa:[Hm, let me see.]

He was really curious how it looked. Wait. This wasn't a staff. This was an fucking rocket launcher. So their greatest weapon was an weapon of his world. Not very threatening. He knows enough people who can do much more than a rocket launcher.

Of course, the old good golem needed to appear. Matilda came at them.

Matilda:Are you guys alright?

Kumagawa:[Yep, but we would be better if you would stop your toy, teach.]

Louis:What do you mean Kumagawa?

Kumagawa:[Isn't it obviously? She's Foquet.]

Matilda:How do you know that!?

Kumagawa:[You didn't exactly hide it.]

Kumagawa throwed the launcher at Louis.

Kumagawa:[Aniway, you guys take it. I will take care of grannie.]

Matilda:Excuse me!

Louis:What do you mean!? I'm a noble! I can't run-

Kumagawa:[Louis-chan.]

The nickname sent shiver to her spine right now. A savage smile was on his face. She still wondered how he had his face intact with those smiles. The problem was his voice. It was the voice of a beast who was getting out of his cage, claws and teeths ready to tear down evrything in his way. He barely could contain himself.

Louis:Very well.

She taked up to the dragon. They were at a good distance now. She looked back.

Louis:Did he taken her down?

From that place ascended a tornade. Wind with such velocity that it can be heard. Flames and lightning disturbing the entire forest.

Louis:Yes, yes he did.

Tabitha:Amin.

They went back there. The state Matilda was in was pathetic. Am eue was missing. She couldn't move. Her arm twisted, with bones visible. She even peed herself from fear.

Louis:Don't you think you went a little overkill this time.

Kumagawa:[Nope, I didn't hit her with the atack. This was just the torture foe information. It looks like an associate of her kidnaped the princess.]

Louis:What?

Kumagawa:[Yep.]