Chapter 3:Boring duel

Kumagawa was with Louis to the dinning hall. He put her on the chair. She didn't thank him.

Guerre:Well, you have a very impolite master.

Louis:Familiars don't eat at table.

Kumagawa:[Well, then I'll go and find my food.]

Former nobles. These are the mage who, from a motive, lost their noble title. A bunch of them had a feast in the forest right now. Kumagawa met them.

Kumagawa:[Well, hello gentlemans.]

Louis was irritated. After she finished breakfast he went were the familiars were. But, she didn't find him. He appeared after some time.

Louis:I searched for you evrywhere. Where were you!?

Kumagawa:[I was just eating.]

The wild animals were having their meal too. They finded a camp. There wasn't any food and the camp was devasted. But, the corpses of the former nobles were up for the taking.

Louis was having a unpleasant surprise. That surprise was Kirche. And Kumagawa was looking direct at the redhead's familiar. The said familiar took a step back.

Kirche:Ara, you didn't see a salamader before? This is my familiar flame.

Flame and Kumagawa were looking dead eyes to each other. They weren't analyzing each other or trying to intimidate each other. They were having a starting contest.

Guerre:Go, Misogi, go!

Kirche:Hey, how much is she paying you.

Louis:What di you mean, Zerbs?

Kirche:Oh, please. Evryone knows you couldn't summon a familiar, so you payed a performer to play the role.

Louis:That's a lie! I summoned him!

Kumagawa:[Yes, she sure did.]

Louis:See!

Kirche:Aniway, let's go Flame.

Flame came, hesitating. Kumagawa bringed his first up trumphatly. After that, they went to the terras were the other students and familiars were. Kumagawa went to bring Louis a tea. But, a maid bumped into him. That maid was Siesta.

Siesta:Oh, sorry sir! Wait, you're the familiar miss Valèriere summoned, are you not?

Kumagawa:[Sure am.]

Siesta:Oh, it's a pleasure to met you! I'm one of the maids of the academy  Siesta.

Kumagawa:[I'm Kumagawa Misogi.]

Siesta:Oh, I need to give this cake to mr. Gramont!

Kumagawa:[Guiche-chan?]

Kumagawa looked over the place. Said blonde was with a blonde girl. A mage named Montmorency.