Chapter 4:Putting a noble at his place

Louis was reseting herself right now. She just had a conversation with her familiar about his little duel. If you even can name it so, more like a torture session, but to be trutful he was two-timing. And the explsnation leaved her a little disturbed.

Louis:So, let me get this straight. You're from another world.

Kumagawa:[Yep.]

Louis:You have supernatural abilities who classifie you as a transcendent being.

Kumagawa:[Yeah.]

Louis:You're tehnicaly a murderer.

Kumagawa:[Right on the money. Though, I don't like how it sounds. Let's name it life taker.]

Louis:And the single motive you responded at my summoning is because you were bored.

Kumagawa:[Yes, I just said that.]

Louis:This can't be happening.

Kumagawa:[Oh, it is. Though, if you stay and think, that makes you a step higher than the others.]

Louis:How so?

Kumagawa:[The othere familiars could, at best, fly or control an element, that limited. I can do so much more than that. I didn't about any immortal familiar either. And, all the other were forced to come here. I had a choice. Altrough it was because of boredom, I choos to be your familiar.]

Louis stayed and pondered in that one. He was right. No one ever summoned something like that. Thst something being said because he can hardly be considered a human. Not even her sisters or her mother did something like this.

Louis:I did it...

Kumagawa:[Huh?]

Louis:I did it! I did it! I'm a real mage!

Kumagawa:[You sure are. Well, I'm gonna take a walk.]

Kumagawa dissapered. He reapered in the vecinity of the kitchen. There he was welcomed by the staff and the chef Marteau.

 There he was welcomed by the staff and the chef Marteau

Marteau:Welcome, our screw.

Yeah, the news that he beat up Guiche traveled very fast. He had the respect of the staff for standing up to a noble. And because his screws they name him their screw.

Kumagawa:[Hello Marteau-chan. Where is Siesta-chan? I didn't see her the entire day.]

Marteau:About that. She was taken by count Mott as his maid. Usually, when nobles do that is for them to become their mistresses. It's unfortunate, but we can't do anithing.

Kumagawa:[Ah, I see.]

He leaved the kitchen. His smile was relaxed as alwais, but his eyes were different. They were blank, ddvoid of life, but full of bloodthirst.

Guiche:Oh, Montmorency! I'm sorry. I was a fool to ignore your beauty!

Montmorency:Hm, whate-

But she stopped speaking. The eyes who were watching the two blondes were truly frightening. The good part is that she realized the killing intent wasn't directioned at them.

Montmorency:Guiche, you should look on your back.

Kumagawa:[Guiche-chan, can you tell me where is count Mott.]

Guiche:Of course!

At a masion there was a noble. One with mustache. A mustache, who is an insult at the history of mustaches. Someone should teach this Mott to praise the sun.

 Someone should teach this Mott to praise the sun

At the front door were two guards. Kumagawa approached.

Guard:I'm sorry, sir. But You can't enter.

Kumagawa:[Oh, you don't need to worry.]

Two screws of their size stabbed them from behind, killing them. If you would have a usual protagonist, they would have simply knoking them out. But here we're talking about Kumagawa Misogi in a bad mood.

Inside Mott was at a table with Siesta in his right. He had a lecherous grin. Kumagawa entered.

Siesta:Kumagawa-san!?

Mott:What are you doing here?

Guerre:Misogi, I'm in your mind, I know what you want to do. It's sick and I like it.

Kumagawa:[Free Siesta-chan. If you prize your health, that is.]

Mott:Bah, guards! Kill him!

The guards charged. But before they could make a move they exploded in bloddy masses.

Mott:What!? Doesn't mater!

He cated a spell and created a water wave. But it dissapered in before it could hit. Kumagawa punched Mott, crashing him through a wall.

Mott:How da-

He broke his spine.

Mott:AHHHH!

Kumagawa:[Pigs don't talk.]

Tabitha was on her dragon with Louis and Kirche. They arrived at Mott's manison. They interogated Guiche and finded out were Kumagawa was.

When they entered they were surprised what they've seen. Mott blodied and beated, with hardness standing in his own two with a paper in hand. The surprise was so big that Tabitha spoked.

Tabitha:Unexpected.

Mott:Here is Siesta's contract! P-please leave!

Kumagawa:[Oh, hey guys! I had something to do.]