Before the Party

(Swimsuit will be above photo)

It was Saturday morning. And you felt tired. It'd taken 2 hours to get to Newgate's beach house, and you hadn't gotten off work until almost 11pm. An emergency surgery came in, just as your brothers came to pick you up. The surgery had lasted almost three hours. When you'd finished and relayed to the owners what would happen in the next 48 hours, all three of them had fallen asleep.

You'd felt bad and had bought several cans of coffee for Sabo since he'd be driving and when you got to the town, you'd ordered from a 24 hour a day cafe, and had bought stuff for breakfast the next morning.

All of you had packed the night before. And you'd left your bag by the front door for them to grab. Only they hadn't. So now you had to go shopping. Spending more of your savings that was quickly depleting.

Turns out Killer had let you know they'd found additional problems with your car, and you had to buy a brand new transmission. It had annoyed you, but you saw now point in getting mad at Killer for it.

It was an additional 2,000 beris. Now you had 8,500 beris in your savings. It was going to take forever to work that money back. But next semester was your last one at school and you only needed to take two more classes, so you would be working a lot more next year.

You'd taken the smallest guest room, it was about the size of your bedroom just a little bigger. Sabo had a room to himself and so did Ace and Luffy. You woke up and saw that it was 7am. You didn't feel ready to be awake yet, but thanks to your weekly schedule, you rarely ever slept in. I guess a today was no exception.

Walking into the kitchen you heard voices.

Did Sabo wake up? Or Luffy?

"Hey guys, I didn't think you'd be up so early." You said on a yawn and not entirely paying attention.

"Oh we left a few hours ago." You jumped that voice didn't belong to your brothers and it woke you up better than coffee did.

"You scared her yoi."

"I didn't mean to."  Thatch responded to Marco.They we're having fun with the situation. They looked and sounded amused.

"I see that you got some stuff from the All Blue Cafe. Is that for breakfast?"

"Uh yeah, I didn't know if the fridge would be stocked, and all my brothers are hungry the second they get up."

"Hahaha I see. Nice pajamas by the way."

You were wearing Ace's tshirt. Since they'd left your bag, you didn't have any of your clothes. The T-shirt was the only thing you were  wearing.  You blushed.

"Uh I'll be back in a second!" You ran out of the kitchen. But you heard both of them laughing at you.

Great that couldn't have been anymore embarrassing!

As you put on your scrubs from last night your phone rang. You didn't check the number.

"Hello?"

"So this is your number. I thought I'd been texting the wrong person." You froze in the middle of putting your bra on.

"Drake?"

"Hey Y/N."

Dammit why? Wasn't ignoring him a big enough hint?

"What do you want Drake. I'm busy." You clipped your bra in place. And then just stood there. Even over the phone, you felt small talking to him.