Baby Shower & Special Delivery

"Ugh I can't possibly get any bigger!!" Eight months pregnant and you felt as big as a house.

"I don't know Y/N I'd say you can stand to look bigger than you do." Shaichi laughed.

"Oh shut up jackass!"

"That's not how you thank you second coolest friend for throwing your baby shower."

"Don't take all the credit loser I helped too." Perona grumbled.

"I love you both for doing this and taking time to plan it and everything. Sorry just feeling really uncomfortable lately." They both patted you on your back.

"I know your helping me out. You're stuck on desk duty at work and I've been getting to be on the go for more surgeries."

"Glad I could help you." You pouted. And he laughed. The baby shower was in the basement room at your apartment. You were shocked how many people had showed up. Luffy's friends, some of Ace's coworkers, a couple of Sabo's friends. All the guys who worked at the garage showed up. It was a fun day, and you were currently taking a break from the crowd with Perona and Shaichi making sure you were okay while some non-traditional baby shower games were being played.

"I'm surprised that your grandpa and Newgate were able to stay in the same room." Perona commented while rubbing your lower back. You breathed.

"It helps that you guys threw the shower here and not at Gramps' house." You heard heavy feet. It was either Kid or Luffy. Those two had a weird rivalry going on about who was going to be the most fun uncle. You'd say that it was a tie.

"Y/N! Come downstairs we need you for this next game." Kid came in to Perona rubbing your lower back. "Do you need help down? I told you I should've built you an elevator." He smiled his cheeky sneer and you gave him the finger and he laughed.

"I'm coming Kid it's just going to take a minute."

He nodded and ran back downstairs.

"I thought we already played all the games I was apart of."

"Guess they had one more they didn't tell you about." Shaichi held the door open for you.

"Goody."

"Oh c'mon how bad could it be?" Perona smiled.

"Our last game has to do with Mom and Dad. Can we have both of you stand in the middle of the room? Don't worry Y/N, we'll get a chair for you to sit in." Heat was the one officiating the game apparently. He had a microphone there was the whole guest list just staring at you. Killer held your hand, figuring this wasn't your cup of tea. Ace brought over a chair and you gratefully sat down.

"Now first things first. Both Mom and Dad are going to be on opposite sides of the room. We're going to ask a series of questions. And they will be "who will do what" when it comes to parenting decisions or scenarios. For example, I'll ask "who will do what. Will mom or dad be the one to change more diapers." And you move to the side will do that task more." There was some laughing. And people jarring and teasing both you and Killer. "Okay let's start with the first question. And I should remind you that these questions were written by the guests."

"Ah Crap!" You'd said out loud. Making everyone especially your brothers laugh. Great, there's are probably the most dirty out of everyone here!

"First question: who will do what? Who's more likely to get frisky after baby is born?" Seriously?

You turned red, and half the room went to Killer the other half went to you. Thankfully Newgate and Gramps stayed where they were.