Wedding Day

~dress pictures above is what readers wedding dress looks like~

5 years later

"Daddy! Daddy! Look at the dress auntie P made me!" Killer saw his little girl running toward him. She was wearing a black and grey dress that was silk and lace. Her hair was put up in a bun with lots of little black ribbons that he swore looked like little bats.

"Hey sweetie you look so pretty!" He brought her up in his arms and kissed her cheek.

"Oh daddy! Mommy looks like a princess!!"

"Oh yeah what does she look like?"

"Nope auntie P and auntie Koala said I can't tell you. But I can tell uncle Kid!"

"Pwuahahaha c'mere short stack. Tell me about your mom's dress." Killer pouted at his best friend. Kid wasn't known for his gentleness, but he had a soft spot for his niece and her mom and of course their dog. He remembered when Autumn had fallen out of the treehouse Ace had built her, Kid had been watching her when he and Y/N had gone out on a date. He'd called Killer from the hospital, and when they'd gotten there, Y/N had gone to check on their baby and Kid's eyes were red. He'd cried. Something he never did.

Ever since that day Kid's attitude had changed towards his niece. He was almost sweet, sweeter than he'd ever been to Bonney. But luckily the woman in question didn't take it personally, she also really loved Autumn.

"Oh really so that's what the dress looks like?"

"Uh huh! She's so pretty! I hope I'm that pretty when I get married." Both men sweat dropped, that wasn't something either of them wanted to think about.

"Uh huh okay Shortie how about we come back to that in another 40 years." She side looked him.

"Why so long?"

"Cause I said so Shortie." Kid poked her nose. A second later Perona came in.

"There you are you little bat! C'mon it's almost time and I need you and Beast ready!"

"Okay auntie P. She gave her uncle a hug then went to Killer."

"I'll see you in a little bit Daddy I love you!"

"I love you too baby girl!" Both men watched her go Kid huffed a coarse laugh out.

"That little girl is awesome! She came here just to torture you."

Killer put his tux jacket on. His little girl had his long blonde hair and Y/N's e/c. He really did luck out.

"I think that's from hanging out with you, you bastard." Kid laughed. Then both men jumped from fright when Luffy burst through the door.

"Hey guys Shishishishi. We gotta get up to the front. It's almost time! I can't wait to see Y/N!"

"You haven't seen her yet?"

"Autumn says I can't keep a secret so I wasn't allowed in." Killer and Kid had a sweat drop moment happen. Sad that a 5 year old could keep a secret but her uncle couldn't.

Killer checked himself one more time exhaled loudly then turned to his best friend.

"Guess it's time to get hitched." He smiled. Kid palmed his shoulder and they walked out to meet the bride.

"If you cry I'm going to win 100 beris. From Ace, Wire and Sabo. Heat and Luffy bet that Y/N would cry."

"You guys are ridiculous." Killer huffed.

Walking under the gazebo, he looked around. Most of the guys came from the garage, Newgate and his sons had come. Y/N and Marco had become good friends. He remembered when the guy had asked Killed if he could have her number.