Epilogue-I love you tiny human

This chapter will be written in the POV of Beast. I love the book and movie "A dog's journey" with the whole movie being shown from Bailey's POV. Hope you enjoy it. This is the last installment to this story. ❤️❤️❤️

Humans are weird. But I love them. Especially my people. Mom and Dad especially. Mom smells like cinnamon and coffee. Dad smells like engine oil and pasta. There are other people with other smells too. Kid smells like engine oil too but also smells like salami. But lately Mom has smelled funny. And her tummy has been making strange noises.

She's also been throwing up and Dad gets worried. She takes me walking, but we have to stop and she lets me run off by myself sometimes. My favorite person to walk me is Heat. He takes a ball, rope and lots of treats.
Sometimes Kid and Dad come with him.

"How's Y/N feeling?" Heat asked while playing tug a war with me.

"Mostly sick and tired. She can only stomach rice and plain chicken. I feel bad for her. Law said she should start feeling okay soon, but she'll feel tired for a long time."

"That guy is creepy. And didn't he bang Y/N before?" Dad's smell went from engine oil and pasta to burnt plastic. His smell when he was upset.

"Don't remind me. But it was before we were together so I try not to get mad." I whined and went to him. He smiled at me. "Hey buddy I'm okay thanks." He scratched my ears and kissed my face. I went back to playing with Heat.

Coming back I saw mom coming home. She now smelled like other dogs and cats. I loved these smells the best. She smiled and hugged me as I trotted over to her.

"Hey guys all of you went for a walk huh?"

"Yeah our inspection is today and tomorrow to make sure we can stay open." Kid gave me a pat then patted mom on the shoulder. Then Mom and Dad went back home. Mom showered and Dad fed me the. Started making Mom's food.

"This is hard buddy and it's just the  beginning. She's moody and sex hasn't been happening lately and it's only the second month." Now Dad smelled sad, like rain. I liked the smell just not on Dad or Mom.

"Hey babe, thanks for making the chicken for me. I can make the rice."

"Sit Y/N, I didn't work at all today I basically played video games and hung out with the guys and Beast." I wagged my tail at my name being said.

"Sounds like fun." Mom smiled and kissed Dad's cheek. He smiled and he started to get a sweet smell like whip cream. That happens a lot with Mom and Dad.

"How did work go?"

"Good I actually wasn't as sick today. Do you think we can add a white sauce or anything to the chicken and rice on the side? See if I can stomach it?" Dad smiled again.

"Sure babe." He went to make what Mom asks for.

"Hey Killer, I'm sorry."

"About what?"

"Not being intimate lately. And that I'm always tired. I know it hasn't been fun for either of us you especially. I promise I'll make it up to you once the sickness passes completely." Dad put the spoon down and went to Mom and hugged her.

"Thanks Y/N. I know it's been hard for you too. But thanks for acknowledging me."

"I'm not perfect at it so I may forget every once in a while. These hormones are fucking ridiculous."

"Fafahaha I bet."

Now they both smelled like whip cream. Meaning they might make loud noises later. They hadn't been doing that lately.