Luffy's Fight

***Photo has nothing to do with the story I just enjoy it lol***

~2 months after Fashion Show~

"Y/N! Must you send Beast to wake me up every morning?" Killer walked out of his bedroom groggy and tired.

"You're nicer to him than to me when I try to wake you up." You giggled. You and Killer had been dating. For 4 months, you'd both spend time at each other's houses equally. One week he'd be at your place and then you at his for one week than you would take a break from each other for three days. People thought you were weird but it worked for you both. It gave you time away from each other and let you hang out with other people.

You'd both learned a lot about each other over these three months. For instance Killer learned that you preferred to wear your glasses than your contacts, that you loved anime and manga, your secret about Law that you'd kept from everyone but him-which had ended up being a fight-And that you're favorite food was what he cooked for you.

You'd learned that Killer and Kid had grown up in foster care and had been in all the same houses. They'd been physically abused but not sexually thank God. You learned that he enjoyed a good cuddle after sex and that he also enjoyed anime and manga. You guys took turns watching each other's favorites. He liked Naruto the best and you liked Fruits Basket the best. You'd also learned he'd had many partners before you and that green monster jealousy reared it's ugly head. You knew it was stupid to be jealous of what you couldn't control, but no helping it.

"Beast licks me to no end. If you woke me up with kisses I'd be a little nicer."

"I did that once. We ended being in bed doing other things for the next hour." Killer smirked at the memory.

You'd finished making breakfast, and had asked Kid to taken Beast for a walk, which he'd been holy to do. Besides you and Killer, Kid was Beast's next favorite person.

~2 weeks ago~

You'd started the coffee than went into the bedroom that you and Killer shared when you spent the night. You'd taken three drawers and a small portion of the closet. And he had the same at your place. You had a tooth brush here, and he vice versa. Shaichi teased that you should just move in together. You said that it was still too soon to think about that.

"Killer~hey sleeping beauty rise and shine. You and the boys are going for your monthly ride this week remember? You need to get up."

"Mmruf." You giggled.

"That's not a word Killer. C'mon babe. I made pancakes and made a fruit salad. There's coffee brewing, and the guys are going to be over soon." You kissed his forehead and than his mouth.

Once your lips had touched his, he'd grabbed the back of your head and had gone from 0 to 60 in no time.

He yanked you back on the bed and squished you under him. He'd started at the spot on your neck that always drove you crazy.

"Killer~the guys are going to be here soon." You tried to reason.

"Don't worry I told them to give us an hour." He planned this?? Before you could scold him, he slid a hand under your scrubs and fondled you breast.

"Mmm."

"I want you! And I'm guessing if I were to go lower with my hands I'd find you already wet." He growled into your ear before licking it making you gasp and moan. Before you lost your nerve, you stuck your hand down his sweat pants and started to stroke him. He moaned and moved his hips to speed up the friction. When you pulled your hand away he gasped.