AN 7/16/2020

I want to make this post here and only here on Wattpad:

I'd like to thank you for the continued support on this story long after I finished it, I love reading your comments on the twists, the emotional parts, and the silly parts. Having said that, I've noticed something only happening here on this site: the non-stop comments on chapter twelve because of one fucking word.

I have edited that word on this site only as readers here have difficulty reading it within the context of the scene and with a maturity level of someone over the age of 13. Apologies for having believed such a silly notion, I wrote it as almost every GROWN ASS WOMAN I KNOW CALLS THEIR FATHERS 'DADDY' WHEN TALKING TO THEM. Women in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, and so on so why the fuck is it an issue here and here only?

Apparently a grown woman calling her father 'daddy' in an enduring loving way these days on Wattpad is "gross" and "wrong" so I replaced it with just 'dad' so I stop getting grief for it. It's incredibly frustrating and disheartening that I've had to edit a chapter TWO YEARS after first publishing it elsewhere because you couldn't handle a single word without acting like children because the word has been warped in a sexual way these days and you couldn't separate the two uses. 

Thank you for those who managed to read one word and either understand the context or if they didn't like it just moved on as its a single word in a 10k+ word story. I apologize to those who thought this would be a meaningful update but I had to say something as it's been bothering me since the first comment.