1. Innocent Wish

Happy reading

A very angry Annika left from Omkara's bedroom leaving him in miserable life, she tried her best to help him but she realised a guy who wasn't ready to help his own self, no one can help him, not even god.

Omkara looked at his Diary and realized he was only the best friend he needed at least at that time. He opened it and wrote his all problems which he couldn't share with all though he could had shared with Annika but she would had given him solutions and advices and that was last he needed.

His Diary was best no complaint, no suggestion, no advice nothing at all, it just listened his pain and sometimes felt his tears. He hardly had any tears in his eyes because tears make person weak.

His whole life was a tragedy his mom loved someone else and was forced to marry Tej Singh Oberoi, his dad wasn't a guy who could make her happy because he hardly had time in his busy schedule but still they both managed to be parents, he was 5 years when his mom left leaving home. She was afraid if she took Om with her than it would make situation and Tej's anger worsen.

Her love was ready to accept her even after of this many years, their love never fade for each other. His mom had wrote a letter which was him from always. When he actually realised what she wrote and felt. He never felt her bad woman, she was forced in a marriage and even after her so much try she couldn't learnt to love a guy who didn't care whether his wife and son was alive or not. For him money was everything.

The day she left his life became more hard, till then he was getting at least getting mother love but after that his life was blank.

He was a guy who's life was written with all things which anyone can dream, but for his love was missing from his story.

After writing, he talked with his diary making it realised how perfect was his life. How his dad was making him marry Riddhima just for a business deal. He knew she was in love with some other guy named as Abhay. She clearly had declared to his face that she doesn't care about anything just for money profit of his dad's business she will marry him. He just had nodded.

He never expected love from anyone so he was sure something like that will happen. His only friend Annika was hell angry on him because according to her he was his non existing life on his dad's business.

Business was his enemy, he killed his dreams to be painter, it killed the little chance he had to get father's love, it was main reason for his mom dad's marriage failure.

How he hate it with his all guts, but he never dared to speak it out. Once when he was in school he had tried to speak about his dream but his dad's one cold voice was enough to bring him reality, he was born to Tej Singh Oberoi's home. He was Oberoi's only heir.

It was more than enough to kill his all dreams and life, one more in list his marriage not a big deal. He was an Oberoi and he was paying for it with his every breath, with his every heartbeat.

The next day he went out for shopping with his would be bride, though he wasn't interested but it was needed to show world through media that they were truly happy couple.

When they finally returned Riddhima's home it was needed to show to world that how happy they were so they went inside together.

Because Omkara would die but never kiss this lady who admitted to love someone and marrying someone else just for money.

"Omkara you are not that bad, I would had loved you but you know what's your mistake. You came late in my life" Riddhima said looking at hot and handsome Omkara and held his shoulder.