6. Kisstory

Sorry for the late update, I was busy with the Ganpati festival.

Not reading Proof

Happy reading

Gauri looked nervously at Omkara not knowing what to answer.

But deep down she was sure, she can't lie anymore. It will be Omkara's decision to believe her or not but she wasn't going to lie.

"Do You remember what you wished that day from that shooting star?" Gauri asked him in reply.

"Yeah, I asked for the happiness of that star" Omkara felt a little shy while answering this. He was emotional at that time that led to that wish.

"That same night My papa came to my dream. I was scared and tensed because of Ajay" she looked up at Omkara's eyes and saw his expressionless face.

"Papa told me to go to the office next night and get the file through which Ajay was blackmailing me" Gauri added.

Omkara was not getting what she was meaning from all this.

"My Papa died two years back because of heart attack"

Omkara looked at her, now he remembered she had only one brother in the name of her family.

"That Star was my Papa"

Omkara this time got totally what she was saying and meaning.

"Because of your wish he came to meet me in my dream. His happiness was me. So, in a way all this happened because of that your innocent wish"

"He will come tonight to meet me for the last time because finally now I'm happy with you and all the problems are sorted out" Gauri was not sure whether he believed her or not.

Omkara hugged her surprisingly.

"Thank you, thank you, Thank you so much"

Gauri hugged him back. She wasn't sure what had gotten on him why he was saying so many thank you to her.

"I m glad it was your dad, who contacted my happiness with you and gave me a world of love"

He broke the hug and held her face with his large palms. He looked in her eyes.

"I never dared to even dream of a life where I can get love. But you gave me a life which is more perfect than dreams. You gave me my love, my passion. You gave me hope that I can be a painter"

"I love you Om" Gauri said with tears in her eyes and wiped Omkara's eyes.

"I love you so much" he mumbled and held her hand on her cheeks. He slowly kissed her both hands.

He kissed her forehead.

"I can't have enough of you" he kissed her cheeks and again kissed her forehead.

He kissed her nose, her eyes. He closed his eyes and tried to control his emotions.

"I think I need to be away from you, at least for some time. I'm not sure what I will do otherwise" he brushed his thumb on her cheeks and with a final forehead kiss he moved away from her.

"Won't you give me a proper kiss?" Asked Gauri.

"I will, but when the time will be perfect" he left her in the bedroom and walked out.

"Wasn't it perfect?" Gauri asked herself. She was a little upset but it's okay.

Later they both were standing in the balcony late at night, Waiting for her papa.

"Did he come?" Omkara asked.

Gauri nodded and smiled as the wind caressed her cheeks lovingly. Omkara looked at her happy face. He closed his eyes and thanked her dad in his mind.