Epilogue

Sorry for late update.

Happy Reading

Tej weds Jhanvi

Gauri's POV

Today is Papaji's wedding, Omkara is busy in arranging the venue as per his wish. He feels on our wedding he was too much busy with me that our wedding wasn't that up to mark of his likeness

Sometimes I feel irritated with him, how can you get a wedding perfect like your painting. It's true life and here siyapa happens.

"Annika bhaujai stop stressing yourself. You can't do anything, Omkaraji won't listen anyone"

"Your Omkaraji is first my best friend then your husband, I will beat him if he did some mistake in my decoration. I won't see what relationship we have" Annika huffed angrily and dialled his number.

It would be best to leave these two best friends to handle their matter because once I have seen it's out come. They will make referee just like last time. It's best to be away.

I started to call him Omkaraji since our wedding night. It was the gift I ask for showing my face, that night we talked lot's for surprise we just kissed.

Next day of our marriage Papaji said about him and Jhanvi ji.

Jhanvi ji is mother of business Tycoon Rudra Kapoor. She loved Omkaraji's paintings and she was part of the exhibition there she first time met Papaji.

Later she was invited in all the three weddings as all the three weddings were on same day. It was destination wedding as bhaujai wanted in Jaipur, Rudra's wife Bhavya is ACP a nice Friend of Ranveer.

Jhanvi ji was a single mom, her husband died when Rudra was only 10years. They both find peace with each other.

I truly understand how must Papaji had felt lonely seeing all us with our partner. Life is long and everyone deserves second chance. Jhanvi ji is that second chance of Papaji.

"Hi Bhabhi" Rudra said as walked in hall.

"Hi devarji" I smiled

"Didn't I say? I have Bhabhi type vibes from you. See now you will be my Bhabhi officially in 6hours" he said as he checked time on his watch.

"I m afraid your brother will let it happen. We need to reach court for wedding and he is still busy in arranging venue as per his likeness for reception party" I m irritated with idiot husband of mine.

"You don't worry I know how to handle my brother, just chill" he winked and called Omkaraji.

"Hey O, where are you man?"

"Oh busy in preparation, we are enjoying the pre wedding functions. Yeah Arjun is here and talking with Bhabhi. I think he is trying to apply haldi on Bhabhi" he winked at me.