4. what's that?

Not reading proof

Happy reading

It's been 3 months since this deal started, things were going fine. Omkara was raising as new talent while world was started talking about them being together. They didn't care, at least that Gauri thought little did she know that Omkara didn't had idea what was happening in office or in world.

He was the happiest Kara ever, it was his best phase of life, he was doing something for himself while getting the love desired his whole life. Being money a part of life he had seen but seeing love as part of life made him wish to live more.

Omkara was not a person who will just like to take he had started showing his love as well, even he knew it was all very hard to believe that one single night had changed everything in his life.

He can't more happier about the events the way it all happened, he won't change a single thing after all his dreams which he never dared to dream were coming true.

Standing in balcony Omkara was looking at sky liking the way moon was shining. He heard Gauri's foot steps and saw her standing in front of mirror. She was trying to find something on dressing table. She took nail paint than looked it for a while with a frown she kept back on table. She took rubber band and started to make bun while holding band with help of her mouth.

Omkara walked to her took rubber band from her, took hold of her hairs making her retrieve her hands.

Omkara without much effort set her hairs in bun, thorough the mirror Gauri couldn't help and looked at him.

With time she has started to feel guilty because of lieing so many things, she always knew he was a good guy but now when she saw him so closely she can feel this guy doesn't deserve a girl like her who was cheating him even if it was for his own benefits, still cheating was cheating.

Maybe she should leave him, he can live a happy life and she can suffer for her betrayal.

Omkara looked at her through mirror and smiled at her, he knew he hadn't said anything from words but he never felt need of any words. He winked at Gauri who was staring at him still busy in her thought.

"Care to share with me? What are you thinking?" He asked and turned her so, they both were now face to face.

"What if it's just dream? What if we are meant to be apart" the words were just mere sentence for Gauri while for Omkara it changed whole his mood.

"No... nothing gonna make us apart" Omkara stammered even with the thought of being apart.

"You don't have other work, talking nonsense" he said and made her sit on bed went to dressing table and pick the same nail paint which she had picked a while back.

"What are you doing?" Gauri asked puzzled.

"I saw how you was looking at this, so just sit and apply nail paint on your nails without using your stupid brain" he handed her nail paint and sat beside her.

"If you noticed that much than why didn't you see that I it kept back there must be some reason" she argued.

"What reason? I hardly show nail polish on your nails" he said thinking what could be the reason.

"It's because I love them, but I don't know how to apply it beautifully like other girls do, so some times o do apply but it upset my mind because I can never do it perfectly" she replied with frown, air was light now topic was totally changed from earlier.

"What.." Gauri shirked as Omkara pulled her feet towards him and settled it on his thighs.

"Just applying nail paint" he replied like it was the most obvious thing.