5. I'm not a star

Not reading proof

Happy reading!

Omkara noticed she was talking but there was no one, she was talking to herself it was hell confusing he thought to talk with her and check whether she was walking in sleep like shown in the movies. He hadn't seen anyone in real life with this condition.

Before he could walk to her he heard her saying "the task is almost complete one final step and separation"

He froze at his spot, It's not happening. It's not possible she can't leave. He felt some footsteps. He quickly went to bed and acted like he was sleeping.

She came and sat beside him and kissed her forehead, "it's all possible just because of your innocent wish" she tugged him inside the blanket and joined the bed. She held his hand like before, Omkara tightened his hold on her hand. He was not ready to let her go any time soon. While Gauri smiled thinking this guy even in sleep was not ready to leave her hand.

From the next day Omkara didn't know what to do other than being with her 24hrs. So, he started to tag along with her every place.

"What will you do in the office? In my cabin?" She asked irritatedly. She couldn't understand what was wrong with this guy.

"I will help you with work," he replied.

"I don't need your help, and it's not any park that I can take anyone ..." Omkara raised his right eyebrow in a challenging way.

"I mean sure they will allow anything to Mr Omkara singyh Oberoi, the ex CEO" she mocked

"Whatever I don't care, we are getting late" Saying that he pulled her out of the apartment.

The moment they reached Gauri's floor receptionist smiled at Omkara and asked "Sir will you need anything?"

"I have her '' he said holding Gauri's both shoulders "for my entertainment she will manage, thank you" he added. He was no more that cold and hard type CEO he was carefree and little childish Omkara.

Omkara was not even ready to let her go washroom alone, he was hell scared to lose her. In the evening while going back to the apartment Annika joined them.

They decided to watch some movies and order food From outside. Annika suggested horror movies knowing well how scared Omkara gets with fear, Omkara suggested comedy or action, Annika suggested Romantic. They were about to fix on Romcom but Gauri suggested Finding Nemo.

They both were shocked by Gauri's suggestion but Annika thought it's best way to remember childhood.

Being with two girls, Omkara couldn't deny them. They ended up watching the movie. Omkara didn't find even a quality of father in Tej, he laughed mentally at his own luck. Nemo was more lucky than him.

Gauri and Annika were watching the movie so attentively. Gauri remembered her dad and Felt sad, Omkara noticed her sadness. He pulled her in his arms and held her securely. Annika noticed this and loved this new Omkara, who was not afraid to show his emotions like before, she had always loved him like her brother and wished for his happiness.

Gauri was his walking happiness, Annika chuckled mentally at her thought and shook her head.

It was late night when the movie ended, they had pizza while watching the movie so the plan was to sleep after the movie. But Gauri had slept while watching the movie.

Omkara carried her in his arms bridal style and put her on bed. Annika went to the guest bedroom for her night sleep.

Om held her close to his heart and kissed her forehead. In the middle of night Gauri woke up restless with her dream.