3. what did I do?

Not reading proof

Happy Reading

"You didn't say anything like this earlier" Gauri replied

"Maybe because you forget to ask, but believe me Gauri I won't cross my limit" the way Omkara said it, Gauri believed him in heartbeat.

"Okay" she agreed.

Omkara didn't know why she agreed or what was happening in his life but he was sure he will go with flow and take all happiness which this tiny girl was offering.

Omkara checked his savings, which wasn't much after all he has spent a lot on this comfy apartment and it's been only a year since he had taken the position of CEO.

He tried to get the job from some known clients but they all very politely denied him. He should had known his dad must have ordered them to say no, not wanting to spoil their relation with his dad's big company they all will be agree to not appoint him.

Gauri was observing Omkara's behaviour, he looked good till afternoon but now he was looking tensed. She thought to help him.

She made coffee and offered him "coffee"

"Sorry, but I don't like coffee at this time" Omkara replied still busy in some files.

Gauri didn't reply or move she was thinking what to do, "than what should I bring for you?" She asked.

Omkara looked up at her and found her concerned face, he smiled at her and she replied with very contiguous smile, his all stress run away.

Looking his tinkling eyes, Gauri felt so relieved, she was move back to kitchen but Omkara took hold of coffee mug "thank you" he smiled like baby.

Gauri wanted to ruffle his hair and caress him lovingly, she thought she has all right as his mother.

She ruffled his head shocking him, he looked up at her. Her loving eyes was enough to make lump in his throat.

Gauri sat next to him and looked around files "what were you doing?" She asked.

"I m checking in which company I can apply, it's hard mostly are in relationship Oberoi Industries, or it's rivals I can't go in both" Gauri smiled understanding that Omkara doesn't want to give benefit to rival companies just because of his fight with dad.

"Do you know anything else than business?" Gauri asked him.

"Huhh?" Omkara asked puzzled.

"I mean to say, your dad can only impact business line for you, if you have any other interest and passion than you can do that" with Gauri's suggestion, Omkara remembered how he had specially designed a art studio in this apartment for himself.

When Gauri noticed him thinking deeply she said "it's okay if you don't have we will manage" she held his hand.

Omkara held her both hand excitedly "Gauri you don't have idea what you have just said" he smiled happily.

He had always painted in frustration, he had lots of ready paintings. he had already asked Khanna to move things from Oberoi Mansion to his apartment few days back. It must be already here.

Omkara kissed confused Gauri's forehead and moved to balcony, he made a call to that person who always supported him in his passion and tried to guide him in arts line.

Once after talking with his art's teacher. He walked in happily. He had known always that he had talent but the way his teacher showed believe and told him his any panting can make millions gave him unique hope.