2. The deal

Not reading proof

Happy Reading

The moment Omkara reached his apartment, he felt relaxed at least something he had which was made out of his hard earned money.

He turned and glared at Gauri who trailing behind him, without any fear. Omkara tried to read her, she was calm, relaxed there was no evidence of being disturbed from the spat with his dad.

He wanted to feel her a con person, but he didn't know why but the idea of her being anything other than innocent didn't fit well with his heart.

Innocent and She?

Looked like his yesterday's alcohol wasn't out of his system yet.

"Now Miss Gauri, I would like to know why are you here? What love you want from me?" He asked in chilled voice.

"I m not here to get love, I m here to provide you love" she declared without any fear his glare and chilling voice can make other shake in fear, she was finding it funny.

"What?" He asked in disbelief of what he heard.

"I think you don't remember our deal, which we made at your company last night" she replied with a small smile.

Omkara was about to say something but he didn't know what to say, he tried to remember last night incidents. He broke the engagement drove to bar had enough amount of drink the forgot his guts, things were bit blur but he remembered to reach home and meet his dad.

"Gauri, I don't think I know you at all and I can't remember anything like you mentioned, you can go away" he said and held her arm to show her way to out.

"What the hell Omkara? If you doesn't remember it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Okay?" She freed her hand from his captive and glared back into his eyes "your mobile?" She asked for his mobile.

He confusedly looked at her and pulled it out from his jeans pocket.
Before he could think whether to give it or not she snatched it from his hand.

She faced mobile to his face and unlocked it and showed him a picture where Omkara was smiling happily while Gauri's smile was forceful one.

Omkara snatched the mobile and looked at the picture with wide eyes he can't believe it really happened.

Gauri left him to process the new news and walked in a bedroom, she was tired.

Omkara felt her moving in his master bedroom but he didn't dare to say a word.

He tried to find more pictures but there was none, he checked details of picture and found it was clicked at around 3:20am.

He wasn't in office than how can this picture can be clicked in his office, in his cabin. He needed to know what actually happened.

He checked his call log and found there was a call from the head security at 2:20am.

He called Khanna.

"Hello Khanna why did you call me last night? Was there any emergency?"

Khanna was tensed with question, he actually didn't know what to reply truth or lie. He closed his eyes and some past events made him lie "Sir I had called to inform there was movement in office which I felt, you came here and Checked and confirmed by yourself that there was no one"

"Okay, can you tell me at which time we did all this?"

"If I m not wrong you was here in office from 3am and you left around 4 maybe" he mumbled.

"Okay"

Omkara pulled his hair in frustration he can't ask Khanna all single details showing that he didn't remember a single thing.