Chapter 4: Missy Jackson

On Saturday Chiron helped me and Percy move out of the Hermes cabin and into the Poseidon cabin. 

"Percy, I need to talk to you." I said.

"What is it Missy?" Percy asked. 

"Luke is..." I started.

Then Chiron walked in. 

"Ready child?" He asked. 

"Yeah." Percy said. 

"Wait a minute, where are you going?" I asked. 

"We are talking about me going on a quest and I'm going to talk to the Oracle." Percy said. 

"What is the quest?" I asked. 

"To return Zeus's lightning bolt and rescue mom." Percy said.

"I don't get it. Mom died." I said. 

"Apparently Hades captured her." Percy said. 

"Well go get her!" I yelled standing up. 

"I'm gonna!" Percy yelled back also standing up. Me and Percy hugged. 

"Go save mom for the both of us." I whispered. 

"I will." Percy whispered back. He went with Chiron, and I was alone in the cabin. I ran to find Clover. I found her in the infirmary with the kid I met over the course of the week Will Solace. 

"Clover!" I said. "I have to talk to you. Alone please." I pulled her out of the infirmary.

"Percy is going on a quest." I blurted out. 

"What for?" Clover asked. 

"He's going on a quest to get the master bolt and save our mom." I said. 

"But everyone thinks he's the lightning thief." Clover said. 

"And that's exactly what he isn't. Luke stole the bolt." I said. "It's like someone is giving him orders. He's a traitor." 

"My suspicions were correct." Clover said. 

I cleared my throat. 

"Oh, sorry. Our suspicions." Clover added. "We have to warn Percy before he leaves."

"We can't right now he's seeing the Oracle for a prophecy." I said. I snapped my fingers. "But he'll recite it for me after he tells Chiron." 

"Yes." Clover said. "And you can tell him then about Luke." 

Will came out of the infirmary, "You guys talk very loud." 

"You heard us?" I asked. Will nodded. 

"I never knew Luke would do something like that." Will said. 

"How long have you known him?" I asked.

"I haven't known him as long as Annabeth, but I've known him for quite a while." Will said.

I was about to say something when someone pulled me away. It was Percy. 

"Missy!" He said. "I got the prophecy!" 

"What is it?" I asked. 

Percy started reciting it, "You shall go West and face the god who has turned. You shall find what was stolen and see it safely returned. You shall be betrayed by the one who calls you a friend." 

That threw me off guard, "Luke." I whispered. "Luke is gonna betray Percy."

"What?" Percy asked.