Chapter 8: Missy Jackson

This Hotel is amazing. So many games, a proper room, and FOOD.

And Nico taught me how to play a card game named Mythomagic.

He also showed me the virtual reality types. We had a lot of fun. I seemed to notice how Clover seemed hesitant to start doing anything.

"Why aren't you trying to have fun?" I asked her sometime after I was done playing with Nico for a while.

"Because there's something about this place that seems off." She said.

"What seems off about it?" I asked.

"Everything, but I can't place it." Clover said.

The next two hours felt like a blur of time. Clover stayed back, still unsure.

Clover came up to me after about two hours.

"Missy?" she asked in a hushed tone.

The past two hours have been SOOO much fun, so when I heard her suggestion, I went berserk.

"Why don't we leave. And ya know, find Percy and Annabeth?" she asked.

"What? You're nuts!" I shouted over the music.

"Um, yeah, but what if I told you-"

"At least let us stay the night." I pouted.

Clover seemed hesitant, but reluctantly agreed.

Liam Will, and I did not seem tired, but Clover went up to her room.

While I continued playing the arcade games, I noticed a high pitch scream.

"What the heck?" Liam asked.

"I don't even know." I said, focused on this zombie run game.

Nico sat next to me, telling me about his cool cards, and how he was only missing one, Hades.

"That sucks. Hades-"

"Is where we need to be right now. We need to leave, ASAP!" someone said. Nico arched an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't understand." the person said to him.

I turned around, then heard that sad music they played when you have lost a video game.

"Dang it!" I cursed.

Somewhere nearby, someone shouted, "DIE HUMANS DIE!"

"Wow, someone is really a human hater." I joked.

"Yeah, and we need to hate the humans that work here. Nico, go find Bianca." Clover ordered.

"What are you, queen DOF?" I asked sarcastically.

She looked around, then lifted her sleeve.

A red spot that really must have hurt was shown.

"Who-"

"I tried to leave. To get healthy food, cause this junk is really getting to me. The people wouldn't let me leave." she said fiercely.

"Well, you shouldn't have tried to leave!" I said, turning back to my zombie game.

"STOP!" someone else shouted.

Clover grabbed my hand and Liam's wrist, who grabbed Will.

"Call me one day!" Will shouted to someone who I noticed was Nico? Okay confusing?

Clover led us out of the hotel through a back door.

"What the heck?" Will asked.

"Why were you talking like that to Nico?" Clover demanded.