PROLOUGE

Hailey Knight, being the daughter of billionaire Liam Knight and supermodel Sofia Anne Knight has been the gossip of New York city since the day she was born. Being the Knight's daughter automatically brings you under the limelight.

Despite being born in a rich family,Hailey never wanted to be known as Liam's and Sofia's daughter rather she wanted to create a name of her own. Being the heiress to the knight industries, Hailey would eventually have to take over her father's business. And it was not like she was forced into it, since a child she had a keen interest towards business stuff and always wanted to become one like her father(which is definitely not impossible for a girl with an IQ of 253).

Also being the daughter of the greatest supermodel has its own perks. Hailey was born with natural flawless beauty and an exceptionally hot body. Sometimes she also does a few photoshoots due to her mother's request(rather stubbornness). Also, what can Hailey do when New york's biggest billionaire a.k.a her dad and even her 7-year-old baby sister were not spared from her mother's photoshoot.

Being the gossip of the city is not what Hailey wanted. She always wanted to bend in the background but fails miserably. She can be considered as a nerd with no social life, no friends and no boyfriend. She never had a real friend because since childhood people only became close to her due to her money, fame and outer beauty. Another reason she never had constant friends because she constantly had to transfer places to her father and mother's job.

Hailey was not a shy girl, rather she was pretty confident and sarcastic. She was not bitchy or rude rather was very kind and gentle(but warning, never get on Hailey's bad side). Wanting to bend in the background doesn't mean she had to wear baggy and hideous clothes(cause she already tried it, but how can those hideous clothes help when you are Hailey goddamn Knight). Hailey was a modern girl who was pretty confident with her body and was not afraid to show some skin. And how can one not be confident with their body, when they draw their genes from supermodel mom and Greek god-like dad.

Being an 18-year-old, Hailey's beloved possession was her mom, dad, her cars and especially her baby sister Lily(again who can resist that cute little beauty). Despite of both the parents having a working life Hailey's family shared a really special bond. They would kill and get killed for each other. Having billionaire parents brings enemies. Due to this Hailey was trained with self-defense (you can tell, after a certain incident).

From above you can tell that Hailey had a pretty good life, but what you don't know that she has a certain past, thinking about which still gives her goose bombs. Till today Hailey has not completely forgotten that incident. She still cries in the nights remembering it. But the only thing that keeps Hailey stable is "DANCE".She is a very good dancer. Whenever she dances, she forgets everything around her and blends with the music. Dance is the anchor to Hailey's soul which keeps her stable.

Since 4 years (thank lord) Hailey didn't had to transfer places. So since 4 years her home was the big apple, New york. But now they had to transfer places due to her father's business. Her mother had no problem with the transfer because she had to travel various countries for her photoshoot and she uses their family's private jet. Hailey was acquainted with living alone and she never blames her parents coz she understands the importance of their jobs. Since a year lily was homeschooled. Whenever their parents went on business trips rather than burdening Hailey, they get help from Sofia's sister, who was a married housewife with a son of lily's age and more than happy to take care of lily. Despite having busy schedules Liam and Sofia never failed to give their children their family time.

Today's Friday, the day when the Knight's have to move to Los Angeles,which they were very excited about,ughhhh!!!!!!!!(note the sarcasm).

SO GUYS,THIS WAS THE PROLOUGE.PLEASE GIVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE,I SURELY WON'T DISAPPOINT YOU.

MORE CHARECTERS WILL BE INTRODUCED AHEAD,ESPECIALLY THE DROOL WORTHY LOVE INTEREST;)