Ch-3 Let's slay the 1st day

Hailey Knight(above picture)

Hailey's POV

Next morning I woke up from sleep when my dream date with Chris Hemsworth was brutally destroyed by my bastard alarm clock.I got out of the bed rubbing my eyes and went inside the bathroom to do my daily routine .After brushing my teeth when i came out of bathroom i realized that it was already 7:30 and i had to reach school within 8:30.I mentally groaned and rushed inside the bathroom.After taking a quick shower ,i wrapped myself with a towel and walked outside to do my hair and makeup.I straightened my already straight hair and let it open(i know the climate was hot.....but who cares).I applied some mascara and a thin layer of eyeliner to complete my face makeup.Then I looked around the room and a smile formed on my face when i saw that mom had already chosen my 1st day outfit.(cheers for my fashionista mom....hip-hip hurray!!!!!!)

My today's outfit consisted of a striped sleeveless bodycon dress,with a loose denim jacket.The dress reached my mid-thigh and damn!!!!! i looked really hot.I completed my look with white sneakers and a shoulder bag which contained my books and school items.

I completed my look  with white sneakers and a shoulder bag which contained my books and school items

When i was finished, it was already 8:00,so i rushed downstairs for breakfast.Dad had already left for office,mom was reading a magazine and lily was playing with her dolls.I wished both of them good morning and sat down for breakfast.

"well,the boys are going to have a pretty hard time jacking off after looking at you hailey"mom said while winking at me and a blush crept up my face.Thank god Dad is not here,mom and her dirty comments,ughhhhh!!!

Realizing that i was already late i took my sandwich with me to eat on the way.I kissed mom and lily goodbye and rushed towards Luke(my car) .As i had already set my school address in the GPS i immediately started driving.It was barely a 10 min ride when huge letters came in my view "WHITMORE HIGH SCHOOL".Thank god i lived near my school,more time to my precious sleep.

When i was getting out i could already feel stares on me and my baby.Then i started walking and saw a white mustang getting parked beside my car.Don't get me wrong Mustangs are really good and dad also owns one but nothing can beat my baby.

While i was looking at the car,it's door opened and a really beautiful girl came out of the car.She was really gorgeous with a curvy figure,black long hair which was braided,chocolaty skin,pretty brown eyes and plum lips.Mean while when i was gawking at her i didn't realize when she was standing in front of me .

"Take a picture,it will last longer"she said while smirking."wait a minute,let me just take out my phone"i said while smiling,"say cheese".And she seriously started posing and i also took a few pictures of her.Then we both burst out laughing.

"Well I'm Leah Edwards and it's my 1st day in this hell hole"she said while extending her hands."Shut up!!!! mine too"i held her hands and shook it.

After listening this to my surprise she took her hands away from me and engulfed me into a bone crushing hug.I also responded by hugging her back.Guess what! my dream of getting a good friend can be fulfilled.

After we broke our hug,she checked me from head to toe"Hot damn!!!!!!!"she said and then again asked "By any chance are you single?"Immediately as usual a blush made my face."Yes i'm single,but am into the dick side"i said winking at her."ufff!!!!!tough luck" she said while laughing."so,you are into girls?"i asked her,"Yes,actually I'm bisexual"she said and i just smirked and said "lucky girl".

We both entered the school premises and made our way towards the office.The middle aged receptionist gave us our locker codes and schedules.Leah and i both had adjacent lockers and almost same classes.The map that the lady gave us is utter shit and eventually we both got lost while finding our lockers.

While we both were standing in the hallways totally confused,3 guys made their way to us.From their physic one can say that they were athletes and well built.They were also those stereotypical hot guys a.k.a man whores.

"well,hello there"one of the guys with brunette hair said while winking at me.I rolled my eyes mentally thinking that he just proved me right.Just then the other guy with blonde hair smacked his head and apologized on behalf of him.

"Sorry about him I'm Alex ,so how can i help you?" he asked with a genuine smile.We told him about our problem and he helped us with the directions to our locker.We both stupid girls realized that we had already crossed our locker room twice while searching it.We thanked the guy and went towards our lockers.

Leah and I both had English ,then chemistry and after that lunch together.We both attended our classes together and guess what Leah was a true example of beauty with brains.After two hectic periods we finally had our lunch breaks.And seriously the classes were hectic not because of the studies and professors but because of the hormonal guys trying to flirt with us and girls giving us glares that totally said"Who the hell are you bitches"

As i said today's climate was really hot ,so i decided to take off my jacket and put it in my locker.The moment i took off my jacket whistles and whispering started in the hallways,Damn highschoolers!!!!!!!.

While Leah and i were walking towards the cafe,3 blondes came in font of us and one of them intentionally pushed Leah which resulted in her falling.Then one of them who i guess was their leader shouted at us "What where you going,sluts".

This statement made my blood boil,but before i could say anything Leah had already stood up and was shouting at the top of her voice"you are the one who's fake boobs are spilling out of the top,and how dare you to call us a slut,you bitch"well!!!that's my girl.

We could hear "ooohhhss" and "burnnnn" around us from the hallways and the girl who insulted us was getting red from anger and embarrassment,but instead of coming with a better comeback she stomped her foot like a child and walked away with her minions following her.BRAT!!!!!

Leah and i entered the cafeteria laughing our asses off.But once we entered our laughter came to a stop when we could feel almost 60 pair of eyes staring at us.

Ughhhh!!!!never seen a girl before.We ignored all the stares,comments and whispers ,took our lunch and went to empty table in the back.We sat and started chatting and eating our lunch.

I got to know a lot of things about Leah. She is an Afro-american who also got transferred from New-York. Her dad is a doctor and mom is a renowned fashion designer and to my luck both of our mothers know each other as mom had modeled a few designs of Leah's mother.

While all this talking i could feel that a certain pair of eyes were staring at me,so i turned back to see a boy sitting at my back,staring at me with his piercing brown eyes. He had messy brown hair and a sharp jaw line.And yes,he has those greek god like body with 8-pack abs which was clearly visible through his white shirt and ohh boy he was really hot and handsome.

But when he realized that i was also staring at him,he gave me one of the flirtatious wink and later a huge smirk.Seeing this i rolled my eyes and turned around.Duhhhh!!!!!!ANOTHER PLAYER.

WELL ANOTHER PLAYER(OR NOT),GUESS WE WILL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS.