Ch-4 Who's the new girl?

Zayn Kingsley(above picture)

Zayn's POV

Hello everyone, my name is zayn Kingsley a.k.a Whitmore high school's popular nerd. My parents died when I was of a pretty young boy. I love to read different types of books. My interest lies in computers and software. Since childhood whenever loneliness would engulf me I would make myself busy with computers.Y.O.L.O is the motto of my life. I want to enjoy whatever life has to offer me but still, there is that one thing which till today holds me back.

After my parent's death, I started living with my uncle, Xavier Kingsley. He is still an unmarried guy and loves me like his own son. Did I forget to mention that he is the owner of the biggest business company in Los Angeles.

As usual, today is also a boring day and I have to go to that judgemental hell of a high school. Remembering this I start making my way towards the bathroom to get ready for school. After showering I decided to wear a tight V-neck shirt and black denim. Apart from computers, I love to work out and the result is visible as my prominent 8-pack abs.

Till today I never got involved in a romantic or sexual relationship with a girl(yeah, yeah I'm a virgin). Whereas my best mate Chase Andrews can be regarded as one of those "manwhores" of our school.

From this, I remembered Chase is gonna get here any minute, I needed to get ready. So I packed my bag, quickly got ready and went downstairs. Uncle had gone for his running. I grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and ran outside. There stood my baby girl, my Harley Davidson whom I'm very proud of.

I got outside of the main gate where Chase was waiting for me on his white BMW bike

"Hey man, ready for school," he said while smirking. I rolled my eyes" yeah, yeah whatever".With this, we started driving towards our school.

Upon reaching the parking plot we saw that a large no, of students, were surrounding a white mustang and damn! a matt black Lamborghini and among the students my football teammates were also standing(who were even bigger manwhores than chase).

"What's happening, dude?" Chase asked one of the jocks, I guess Jordan.
"Well you won't believe buddy, these babies belong to 2 really hot new chics" he exclaimed while smirking.

"Hot is an understatement buddy, one has a really curvy banging body and the other well damn!!!!! she is drop-dead gorgeous like those victoria secret models" one of the other boys said with lust-filled eyes. I never support this kind of boys locker room talks where boys pass derogatory comments towards girls and start shaming them.

Chase despite being a player, never disrespects a girl. Yeah, he sleeps with several girls but he clearly states them his intention and they willingly sleep with him.

"Whatever man is there a rule that girls can't ride expensive cars," chase said rolling his eyes and we both started walking towards.

"Hey Zayn, after hearing all these stuff I'm really intrigued to meet the girls," chase said smirking and I smiled "let's go for it"

Our 1st class was in English. In my entire life, the only subject I ever disliked is English and literature. I never really got the point to study different kinds of lies.

Thank God chase was also in the class and at least I would not be bored to death.
There was still 10 minutes for the arrival of the teacher. But all of a sudden the entire class became silent. To find the reason for the sudden silence chase and I looked up from our cellphones.

And standing in front of us were 2 girls, one girl was really beautiful with chocolaty dark skin and black hair. But the other one damn!!!! She literally took my breath away. She was like a sexy temptress with flawless skin, long black hair, beautiful bluish-grey eyes and that model-like figure with every curve being in their perfect places. Unlike other girls, she was not caked up in makeup but still, she was the most beautiful girl in these entire school.

After gawking at the beauty I realized that I was not the only one having such a reaction. Literally, every guy was drooling over her and was trying to gain her attention. But every time she declined them kindly. At Least she was not one of those rude stuck up brats. Chase's attention was also on a girl but it was the other one.

"Someone's got a crush," I said to him smirking." at least am not the only one here" he winked at me obviously noticing my reaction towards the girl." busted!!" I said chuckling.

In the class, we got to know that one girl's name was Leah Edwards and mine's name was Hailey knight. seriously zayn "mine", I mentally smacked myself. But I would never mind making here mine.

Next class, I had mathematics which is my favorite subject. But today I was unable to focus because my mind was on a certain black-haired beauty. Only the thought of her made me hard. However anyhow the time passed and now it was lunch break. I happily started running towards the cafeteria mentally wishing to see Hailey.

Our cafeteria-like any typical high school was divided between the jocks, the cheerleaders, the nerds, the band and many other groups. Being the captain of the football team I had to sit in the jocks table filled with a bunch of assholes and clingy cheerleaders.

Chase was also the vice-captain so we both sat side by side. All of a sudden Jordan started whisper yelling" look, that's the girl I was talking about".Everybody started looking towards the door of the cafe where Hailey and Leah were standing and laughing. And that smile, that goddamn smile could melt anybody's heart.

But that laughter stopped due to all these bastards stares and goddamn wolf whistles. Looking at their faces anybody could tell that they were very much annoyed but that also didn't stop these assholes.
And to my luck, Hailey sat in my front table with her back facing me. I then realized that she had taken off her jacket. I was slightly disappointed because I don't want anyone to look at her with lustful eyes, but as if it would stop them if she was wearing a jacket.

The entire lunch I was just staring at her backside(oh god!!! I was whipped). As if feeling my stare she suddenly turned back making eye contact with me.

Call me over dramatic but it really felt as if the time stopped. Those enchanting blue eyes were staring at me directly. Looking at her face I could feel that she was impressed with my body and face.

The next thing I know ,that I did the most stupidest thing that is, I took chase's advise and threw a wink followed by a smirk towards Hailey(which according to chase can get any girl's attention).But oh boy!!! Hailey rolled her eyes with a disgusted look on her face and turned around. Very good, now she thinks of me as a narcissist player,ughhhhh!!!!
MOTHERFUCKING ANDREWS!!!!!!!!

SO, GUYS, THIS CHAPTER WAS IN ZAYN'S POV. HOPE YOU LIKED IT.