Ch-5 I love sports

HAILEY KNIGHT(ABOVE PICTURE)

HAILEY'S POV

After lunch, my day went pretty boring. All the guys were trying their luck with us with weird pick up lines(But not happening dude). Despite all the attention I was getting from the male and female population, my mind was on that certain brown-eyed greek god.

Yeah, he was obviously a player but call it my 6th sense or whatever, I had a feeling that there was something more about that guy and I was seriously not able to get him out of my mind.DAMMITT!!!!!!

At last, after 3 more hectic classes, my 1st day was finally over. Leah and I exchanged numbers and went on our separate ways.

Finally, I reached home and changed into comfortable shorts and top. Dad was already waiting for me in the games room for a match of COD (yeah, bring it on daddy!!!!!)

After winning all the matches against dad I went to the gym to work on some of my dance moves. Tomorrow Leah was gonna go for the cheerleading tryouts. Whereas me, I would love to participate in sports rather than just cheering for some douch jocks.No offence but according to me cheering is not really dance.

Sometime later I was really tired, so I quickly had my dinner and went to sleep. After falling on my bed, sleep engulfed me soon, but not before flashing memory of a certain pair of brown eyes.

BEEB BEEB

One day I'm really gonna kill that bastard alarm clock. I got up from my bed and started getting ready for school. After my shower, I put on my today's outfit and did my usual make-up. Today I was dressed to impress, maybe for a certain player,ughhhhhhh!.

 Today I was dressed to impress, maybe for a certain player,ughhhhhhh!

After dressing up I went downstairs for breakfast. "Hailey, what the hell are you wearing?"Dad snapped which was annoying. I just rolled my eyes "Duhh!!! a dress dad".My dad was cool and all but when it came to mom and my fashion, I don't know why but he just goes caveman. "She is a grownup Liam, she can wear whatever she wants"mom explained."ok, but if anybody dared to breathe in my daughter's direction I'm gonna chop their balls off"

"GEEZ" both mom and me explained and dad just gave us a glare. Today Leah and I are gonna drive together because she just lived a few blocks away from mine.

After finishing my breakfast I heard a car honk and that was my cue. I waved dad, lily and mom goodbye and went towards Leah's car. Today we drove to school in her mustang.

"planning on getting laid at school???" Leah asked while I was sitting in the passenger's seat.

"fuck, no I just felt dressing like it" I shrugged my shoulders cause I only know the real reason, "cough" The player"cough".