Ch-2 I missed you babyyy!!!

Hailey's house(above picture)

Hailey's POV

After a drive of 20 minutes we finally reached our destination,our "new home".My jaw literally dropped from the site infront of me.The architecture of the house was very modern and stylish.It mostly consisted of glass which was pretty cool.Our previous mansion was also beautiful,but this is something else.

After admiring the view from outside,we all started to move inside and holy shit!!!!! god bless that person who designed this masterpiece. In front of  the house their was a huge pool with small blue lights which enhanced its beauty.While i was taking in this beautiful pool,suddenly something popped in my mind and i dashed towards the garage.

And there it was,my baby,my luke(yes,yes i'm a weirdo who names her car,no need to judge),standing confidently with all his glory.My Matt black Lamborghini aventador.                            I missed you babyyyy!!!!!!

After literally kissing and hugging my baby,which was btw mom's present on my 18th birthday,i ran inside the house

After literally kissing and hugging my baby,which was btw mom's present on my 18th birthday,i ran inside the house.Mom and dad were talking to few people, i guess the new staff.Lily was still sleeping on mom's shoulder.So,without waking her i carefully asked mom about my room and after getting the directions,i started walking towards it.I could feel the male staff's stare on my back,but i guess dad's glare made them to back off.I chuckled and moved towards my room,which was in the end of the hallway of the 1st floor.

My bedroom was very pretty and a bit girlie(but ehh....who cares). In the center their was a king sized bed with a really soft mattress. My room had a walk in closet,which to my surprise was pretty big.The bathroom was very sleek and spacious.The room also had a very cute study table with a laptop.After ensuring the things in my closet and my books,i went out to check out my new home.

After exploring almost everything ,i came to the conclusion that the house is really big.It has a huge garden,a games room(did I mention that I'm literally the queen of COD),a mini library and especially a kick ass gym.Despite being skinny I'm a pretty big gym addict.Whenever i feel low i either go gymming or start dancing.And yes,the gym also has a room with walls covered with mirror for dancing purpose especially for me and when i visited that room i came out only after dancing in 2 songs.Duhhh!!!!

After dancing i was covered withsweat,so i went and took a relaxing shower .After soothing myself and changing into my night wear,i want downstairs for dinner.Everybody was already present their,except for lily,i guess babygurl was really tired.

"so,princess do you like your room?"dad asked when he saw me."i totally loved it,dad"i exclaimed while grabbing a huge piece of cheese pizza.Yeah,my family were junk lovers(even mom).

"So hailey,are you ready for the 1st day at your new school?"mom asked and i scowled remembering all the weird glances,judgmental stares and wolf-whistles when a new student enters.But still,lets hope that this time i'll be able to make some new friends.After a certain incident in my past,i was really scared to get close with a boy and i still am,but lets pray for the best.

After dinner mom and dad decided to watch a movie,but i decided to go to bed because 1st of all i was really tired and 2nd i want them to spend some time alone.Entering my room,i instantly jumped on the bed and moaned due to its softness.After a few minutes i fell asleep and slept like a baby.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS PRETTY BORING,I JUST WANTED TO DESCRIBE HAILEY'S NEW HOUSE.BUT I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE QUITE UMMM.......CUTE.