Ch-1 Los angeles,baby!!!!!!!!

(The Knight's private plane)-above picture

HAILEY'S POV

While sleeping I sensed a ticklish feeling in my face. I groaned and woke up to see my cute little devil standing in front of me and giggling with a white feather in her hand. I looked at her with my devilish smirk and she very well understood the meaning of it and started running.

Instantly I got up from my bed and started chasing her."Lily, you are so dead!!!", I yelled while laughing my ass off.Her pretty little legs were nothing compared to my long legs so i easily got her and started tickling.

"ahhhhh...lily...stoppppp!!"she shouted while laughing hysterically."That's what you get for destroying my beauty sleep,missy"i stopped tickling her and carried her downstairs for breakfast,still smiling.

"ahhhh!!! someone's really excited for Los Angeles"mom said while flipping the pancakes. Fuck,i suddenly remembered that we are gonna have to shift to Los Angeles for dad's new business."Can't wait"i winked towards my mom and we both started laughing.                                       "So,i guess am not the only one irritated with this shifting"Dad said while come downstairs and pecking my mom's lips. Awwwwwww.....such an adorable couple.As if reading my thoughts lily started saying"awwww....".i started laughing and both mom and dad were red as tomato.

"Okay,okay both lily and hales,finish your breakfast and start getting ready .we have to leave in 4 hours"mom said while keeping our breakfast in font of us.I groaned and started eating my breakfast.Most of our items had already been shifted,we just needed to carry our personal things with us.Finishing my breakfast i got up and told my mom that i'm gonna get showered and went upstairs.

Entering the bathroom i stripped off my cotton shorts and camisole.I stood under the shower and relaxed when the hot water hit my body.I scrubbed my self with my favorite white lily and rose body wash.After the soothing shower i wrapped myself with a towel and went outside.I stood in front of my mirror and started drying myself.I had long,straight and dark black hair which reached a few inches above my butt.I was quite tall in comparison to all girls of my age and had a toned stomach with a belly button piercing(thank god,mom was their to save me from dad's wrath).

I was quite tall in comparison to all girls of my age and had a toned stomach with a belly button piercing(thank god,mom was their to save me from dad's wrath)

All my clothes were packed except for those which i was gonna wear today.I went for a casual style for the 6 hour journey in the plane.It consisted of a white hot pant which was ripped a little from the bottom and black round neck shirt which showed a little bit of my stomach.My outfit was completed with a purse and black shades.

I guess today was my good hair day coz it looked really good,so i left it open and unstyled

I guess today was my good hair day coz it looked really good,so i left it open and unstyled. I really hate using foundation but lucky me,i got really flawless skin(thanks,mom).I applied some mascara which enhanced by bluish-grey eyes(thank's dad).After doing my routine i rushed downstairs to see my family sitting in the couch with their bags.Dad was wearing as usual his boring suit,mom was looking really hot in her sundress and oh myyyyy my angel was looking so pretty in her short dress.

"MOMMY!!!!, look hales is looking so pwetty"my no,1 admirer exclaimed while pointing towards me."Not more pwetty than my precious baby girl" I ran and hugged lily tightly with a huge smile on my face.

"Both of my girls are the prettiest creatures on this earth," mom said while kissing both of us on our cheeks.

"Three of my girls are the prettiest creatures on this earth," dad said while winking towards my mom.

"you don't look so bad yourself , cupcake," mom said while winking towards my dad. We all burst out laughing."Seriously, cupcake!!!!!" dad said while laughing himself.

After chatting and laughing for a few hours, we got up and started proceeding towards the airport. As all our cars were already transferred, we used dad's office car to go to the airport. Upon reaching the airport I could see dad's very own private plane. And I seriously envied him for it.I know I know!!! it's technically mine, but I would love to have one of these from my hard work.

We entered the plane and were welcomed by the staffs and attendants warmly. The inside of the plane was sleek and classy, which I was totally in love with. After we settled ourselves, the plane started it's a journey. After the plane took off lily immediately went for her power nap, dad was engrossed in his laptop and mom was watching a movie while drinking some wine. So, I decided to plug on my i-pod and started reading my favourite novel "THE FAULT IN OUR STARS".I would always prefer books over movies. I didn't realize when I fell asleep and woke up when mom called me saying that we have arrived.

 We got out and started walking towards Dad,s black BMW. suddenly out of no where mom started shouting hysterically" LOS ANGELES, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!".All of us started laughing and went inside the car and moved towards our destination. I said to myself "welcome to Angeles, Hailey".

So, these were my 1st chapter, please ignore my grammatical mistakes and feel free to give suggestions.